The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
even with the depowered movie versions this isn't true at all. :russ:

Dr Strange could just portal Spiderman into another dimension. Wanda could literally tear him in half with a thought.
In the comics it would be even more one sided.
This is the same spiderman that got that work from redwing during Civil War, fukking redwing. And you think he can go toe to toe with Banner?
Wanda should have down that to those ultron drones then.

Trying to power spiderman into another dimension isn't as easy as just dropping him he can react to all that.

Also pulling up feats of hero's will have everyone OP at some point.

If we are going to be consistent with feats

Then spider man can fight all those people

Would most likely lose to Strange, and hulk and thor.

I'm just saying it would be an easy battle and depending on the situation winable for spiderman were as it wouldn't be for cap and even higher level street goons are mutants.

momma

All Star
Daps

So they're borrowing Strange vs Ebony Maw from the Infinity comic. I wonder then if Strange turns into a temporary rogue :ohhh:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can yall stop making me defend Spiderman, I hate that fool. But he pulls his punches. Dude could really wreak havoc if he fully cut loose. :heh:
CosmicSpidey_13.jpg

He had the captain universe power in this panel.

This.

He can't do that type of thing without some major outside power boost.

You hate Spider-Man but I love him so I know what he's capable of and his limitations.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:camby: bullshyt and inconsistant with established canon. Back in the day he had sneak him with his most powerful punch before Hulk was fully transformed and even then was just happy he was able to stagger him. Now they writing issues where he can punch him into space?
:camby:
4986959-3954247-9105789185-sfnf1.jpg
So that's not even a canon feat with his normal powers.
:dead:
That is cannon. LMAO. When Dr. Octopus had control of Spiderman's body he was actually shocked at how strong spiderman really was. Spiderman pulls his punches because he don't be trying to kills this weak ass Rhino level villains.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That is cannon. LMAO. When Dr. Octopus had control of Spiderman's body he was actually shocked at how strong spiderman really was. Spiderman pulls his punches because he don't be trying to kills this weak ass Rhino level villains.
It's not though is it? :umad:
did you see the post i quoted? read it again. Was it spiderman power that launched Hulk into or someone else's?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I didn't say he could beat hulk it just wouldn't be free and it would take the hulk a long time even if he bothered to stick around.

Wanda and doc strange are much easier battles, once there hands are webbed up its a wrap.

No it wouldn't. Spiderman's durability nor strength are nowhere near Hulk's base level, let alone when Hulk Goku rage strength increases. Spiderman would get some licks in enough to mildly piss Hulk off, but a few licks back from pissed off Hulk would have him sleep, if not dead. Spider sense would not keep Peter safe forever either. Hulk is manically and unpredictably fast too, not just some slow bruiser.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
& as fire as it's been

understand the wealth of material marvel has yet to touch

they got zlist shyte that could turn into 9figure franchises

all the other comic companies are playing catch-up

i'd love to see a big company push a brand like image or wildstorm though

looking at the big stack of old comics i got is wild to see how much shmoney this done turned into