The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cap is just not there in terms of super strength compared to other heroes. He's powered like somebody else said here and like they say in the Netflix universe,but he's not somebody up there like that. At the end of the day ( I know people hate that phrase...lol) that spot with Thanos hand coming down should have been saved for someone like Spidey. Because Spidey's still a young man and he's actually strong enough to punch Hulk into space, he actually pulls back on his strength by a huge amount. They visual of Thanos being surprised by a young human like that would make more sense. They just gave Cap the nod there because he's prolly getting future endeavored here.
:gucci:
:mindblown::mjlol:
Where the fukk you get this bullshyt from? Show me a feat that comes close to providing that.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I am so overcome with excitement. I don’t even know where to begin .

Only thing I want is a fantastic 4 cameo. Some how some way

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dude I hate spiderman and all, but he's one of those characters that's way more plot proof that you'd think. That spidey sense allows him to survive all kinds of shyt and like I said earlier he actually pulls back a lot on his strength. Edit: I'll give you Wanda and Strange because of magic, but with Hulk he would last a lot longer that you'd think.
CosmicSpidey_13.jpg
:camby: bullshyt and inconsistant with established canon. Back in the day he had sneak him with his most powerful punch before Hulk was fully transformed and even then was just happy he was able to stagger him. Now they writing issues where he can punch him into space?
:camby:
4986959-3954247-9105789185-sfnf1.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

he is above street thugs, hence me calling him a god, but you're talking about multiple ton lifters, damn near invulnerable beings and reality warpers breh

I'm assuming yall only know spiderman from the movies and random comic appearances

They are crazy powerful but still normal human's. And movie scarlet witch couldn't even handle ultron drones. Dr strange is mad Op but he still can be caught slipping.

Spiderman beating either one of them is not far fetched at all. It would have to be a webbing to seal up his mouth and hands tho. No casting no powers at the same time strange can pin down spiderman in almost an instant.

Wanda is potentially even stronger than strange but can't really use her powers like that.

Fighting super strong people isn't really a problem for spiderman like that.....until he gets hit. But for the most part being stron doesn't mean that much to him.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:gucci:
:mindblown::mjlol:
Where the fukk you get this bullshyt from? Show me a feat that comes close to providing that.
Can yall stop making me defend Spiderman, I hate that fool. But he pulls his punches. Dude could really wreak havoc if he fully cut loose. :heh:
CosmicSpidey_13.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm assuming yall only know spiderman from the movies and random comic appearances

They are crazy powerful but still normal human's. And movie scarlet witch couldn't even handle ultron drones. Dr strange is mad Op but he still can be caught slipping.

Spiderman beating either one of them is not far fetched at all. It would have to be a webbing to seal up his mouth and hands tho. No casting no powers at the same time strange can pin down spiderman in almost an instant.

Wanda is potentially even stronger than strange but can't really use her powers like that.

Fighting super strong people isn't really a problem for spiderman like that.....until he gets hit. But for the most part being stron doesn't mean that much to him.
In Ragnarok He was teleporting Thor around without words or gestures.

Jards

All Star
Daps
fukk that. Terrance Howard this deep in the MCU would of been hilarious.

Stark: Rhodey! Don't let those legionnaires leave the city!!!

Rhodey: Tony. mayne, I'm on it...what's up with Ultron mayne?! this is crazy mayne!!...WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT MAYNE!

Have this nikka wearing a 3 piece Stacy Adams suit under the armor.
BOOM...Lookin for this mayne?

Congratulations Cap! You a criminal mayne!
You forgot... What's going on wit u Spider Mane
:russ: