The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:
spidey is def a heavy hitter, he's far above street thugs he just kind of reduces himself to street thug and "enhanced people" Truthfully spiderman could dance around hulk all day, wrap up wanda and strange real quick and dance around ironman too.

Vision would be his hardest fight of the avengers.

:mjlol:

he is above street thugs, hence me calling him a god, but you're talking about multiple ton lifters, damn near invulnerable beings and reality warpers breh

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spiderman is not beating Wanda, Dr Strange, or Hulk. WTF
He's one of my favorite character's too but he only has spider sense, super strength, and webbing.
Hulk has god level strength and Wanda and Strange have godlike powers.

that nikka is crazy. he dead said that shyt seriously

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:dwillhuh:
spidey is def a heavy hitter, he's far above street thugs he just kind of reduces himself to street thug and "enhanced people" Truthfully spiderman could dance around hulk all day, wrap up wanda and strange real quick and dance around ironman too.

Vision would be his hardest fight of the avengers.

:mjlol: You out your gotdamn mind. Spider-man ain't fukking with Iron Man.
4962059-3673415685-stren.jpg

4962063-1552716031-stren.png

4962520-2497449763-180tonplane1_zps7127da2a.jpg~original

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
According to Marvel's wiki, Cap has a power level of 8. Similar to Spidey and Luke Cage.

Secret War Files Power Level Classification
you know what's funny is I was arguing on your side a few months ago and other coli brehs schooled me. I was going off that same exact helicopter bullshyt :dead:. Cap is just not there breh. :francis: Putting him with Spidey and Luke is reaching by whomever wrote that shyt. Again, I was making they exact argument you're making some time ago based purely off that helicopter gif. :russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's one of my favorite character's too but he only has spider sense, super strength, and webbing.
I didn't say he could beat hulk it just wouldn't be free and it would take the hulk a long time even if he bothered to stick around.

Wanda and doc strange are much easier battles, once there hands are webbed up its a wrap.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Dude I hate spiderman and all, but he's one of those characters that's way more plot proof that you'd think. That spidey sense allows him to survive all kinds of shyt and like I said earlier he actually pulls back a lot on his strength. Edit: I'll give you Wanda and Strange because of magic, but with Hulk he would last a lot longer that you'd think.
CosmicSpidey_13.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I didn't say he could beat hulk it just wouldn't be free and it would take the hulk a long time even if he bothered to stick around.

Wanda and doc strange are much easier battles, once there hands are webbed up its a wrap.
:mjlol:
even with the depowered movie versions this isn't true at all. :russ:

Dr Strange could just portal Spiderman into another dimension. Wanda could literally tear him in half with a thought.
In the comics it would be even more one sided.
This is the same spiderman that got that work from redwing during Civil War, fukking redwing. And you think he can go toe to toe with Banner?