The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Second trailer's coming

'Avengers: Infinity War' Trailer 2 Is Coming According to Marvel Studios Producer

Marvel fans won’t have too much longer to wait for a new Avengers: Infinity War trailer, according to one Marvel Studios producer.

Impatient fans have been waiting to see more from the next Avengersfilm. One fan took to Twitter and threatened to throw a moon at Marvel Studios, directors Joe and Anthony Russo, and producer Louis D’Esposito.

D’Esposito responded, asking the fan to please put the moon down and assuring them that another trailer was coming soon.

“Be patient,” D’Esposito Tweeted. “It’s coming. Please don’t throw a moon at us #AvengersInfinityWar”

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well they did say in the first 5 minutes you will see why Thanos is the ultimate villain.. That would be crazy but it would be good since I don't like Loki..
I think the first 5 min is Thanos going for the first stone which was on Xander cuz in the trailer the tesserect he got from Loki is the 2nd stone he gets

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What if... Thanos had the soul stone all along? It's on his home planet, but he needs the other stones to unlock it..

It damn sure aint in Wakanda because if it was they would've showed it.

Thanos has the soul stone and the mind stone in the first Avengers :mjpls:

He sent Loki to get the space stone so he could look for the power stone.

My other theory/prediction is the soul stone also senses the other stones when activated. THAT's how Thanos knows where to go. However, because its the most powerful gem, he needs the others to completely unlock it. He probably can't even pick it up without the other gems intact.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the first 5 min is Thanos going for the first stone which was on Xander cuz in the trailer the tesserect he got from Loki is the 2nd stone he gets
I guess... At the end of ragnorok I thought that was him pulling up on Thors ship.. I figured that's how Thor ended up landing on the guardian of the galaxy ship.. Gonna be interesting.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I guess... At the end of ragnorok I thought that was him pulling up on Thors ship.. I figured that's how Thor ended up landing on the guardian of the galaxy ship.. Gonna be interesting.

I'm gonna spoiler tag this but the info is from the two trailers so far so it's not really a spoiler.

It's definitely Thanos at the end of "Thor: Ragnarok" because in the other "Infinity War" trailer (the one from that Disney expo) the Guardians Of The Galaxy find a bunch of wreckage floating in space (meaning a ship got blown up) and then they fly right into Thor.

Then if you watch the official trailer you see a bunch of dead bodies (the Asgardians) and you see Loki handing the Space Stone to someone. It's obviously Thanos.

Fred.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if... Thanos had the soul stone all along? It's on his home planet, but he needs the other stones to unlock it..

It damn sure aint in Wakanda because if it was they would've showed it.

Thanos has the soul stone and the mind stone in the first Avengers :mjpls:

He sent Loki to get the space stone so he could look for the power stone.

My other theory/prediction is the soul stone also senses the other stones when activated. THAT's how Thanos knows where to go. However, because its the most powerful gem, he needs the others to completely unlock it. He probably can't even pick it up without the other gems intact.

:ohhh:

I do think it is interesting that in the Avengers Loki was able to be transported via the space stone without actually possessing it. Also with Ultron coming online when stark/banner gives up.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna spoiler tag this but the info is from the two trailers so far so it's not really a spoiler.

It's definitely Thanos at the end of "Thor: Ragnarok" because in the other "Infinity War" trailer (the one from that Disney expo) the Guardians Of The Galaxy find a bunch of wreckage floating in space (meaning a ship got blown up) and then they fly right into Thor.

Then if you watch the official trailer you see a bunch of dead bodies (the Asgardians) and you see Loki handing the Space Stone to someone. It's obviously Thanos.

Fred.
I watched the trailers a couple times and didn't notice some of that. I'm about to watch it again.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:ohhh:

I do think it is interesting that in the Avengers Loki was able to be transported via the space stone without actually possessing it. Also with Ultron coming online when stark/banner gives up.

What Thor says here is key.

Wanda is connected to the mind stone so when she showed Thor his vision and he went back to look at it in this scene he saw the power stone

The power stone was in GOTG, Thor and Wanda never knew anything about it. He also learned that there were six. The ONLY way Wanda would be able to show that vision is if the mind stone, wasn't connect...

And lets not forget about this scene in Avengers

The mind stone can do a A LOT. It can create mutants, teleport a persons conscious (like in the scene above and like how Ulton was able to).

For all we know Thanos has been sitting back watching whats been happening on earth the whole time :dead: