The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They could've gave T'Challa a better pose than that. :mjlol:

Once BP makes that billion mark in China the IW trailer is coming soon after.
Ya that's kinda bothering me :russ:Couldn't just have the brotha stand tall and proud??:why: Was Entertainment the ones that did that "meow" bullshyt for Civil War?:leostare::mjpls:
4BzAvRi_zpsddkeaplc.png

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ya that's kinda bothering me :russ:Couldn't just have the brotha stand tall and proud??:why: Was Entertainment the ones that did that "meow" bullshyt for Civil War?:leostare::mjpls:
4BzAvRi_zpsddkeaplc.png
Spiderman and the Hulk aren't standing up straight either. Where do they fit in the conspiracy? :lupe:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Why is Natasha a blonde now? Just seems like a weird visual choice since she's always been a redhead in the comics and movies. The second Black Widow was blonde, though.

Still can't look at Thanos and NOT see Rick from Pawn Stars. :pachaha: This will always be funny to me. He looked so much better in the earlier movie cameos. Not sure what they're thinking with this one. Hopefully he'll look cooler and more menacing with the helmet on.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Why is Natasha a blonde now? Just seems like a weird visual choice since she's always been a redhead in the comics and movies. The second Black Widow was blonde, though.

Still can't look at Thanos and NOT see Rick from Pawn Stars. :pachaha: This will always be funny to me. He looked so much better in the earlier movie cameos. Not sure what they're thinking with this one. Hopefully he'll look cooler and more menacing with the helmet on.
He look like a construction worker from Queens fukk that :russ::russ::russ:
Bruh came off work to cause global annihilation :dead: