The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess... At the end of ragnorok I thought that was him pulling up on Thors ship.. I figured that's how Thor ended up landing on the guardian of the galaxy ship.. Gonna be interesting.
You are correct.... it’s just that we’ll see the aftermath of that at some point in the film vs seeing it at the start because I believe he goes for the stone that’s with the Nova Corps first

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:
kifGLVcu4Vl3ikjeDpfNRkrJNjVehUHJz_nIZFPYotI.jpg
:troll:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
loki is playing mephiato's role in the two films (correct me if i got the character wrong) he will be a double agent and die at the end for real this time.

I always assumed that from A1 when thanos appeared and loki’s popularity skyrocketed but with the black order being there i think it’ll be a lesser role like he was in ragnarok with the grandmaster

Daps
Yo what IF

That’s the EXACT reason why. Like Hulk is such a destructive force that he’s NEVER taken an L. What if Thanos fukks him up so bad Hulk can’t take it and retreats into Banner to lick his wounds:ohhh:

That would explain why the Russo’s are saying that IW will show why Thanos is the baddest threat the Avengers have ever faced. Anyone who can defeat the HULK is someone to be feared

yep trust some avengers are going to hold a L lol

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@Ziggiy thats exactly what will happen to hulk, ass beat so bad the shock transfers to banner when he reverts (peep how shook he looks in trailer when he is in strange's placer), thanos is curbstomping hulk thor valkerie and whoever on that ship, and before is wiping out xandar :pachaha: