The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless they nerfed the powers of the Black Order :patrice:

Highly probable. Comic BO is OP as fukk. Would probably take the whole avengers to take down just CG or PM alone.

I like what they did with Thanos, him interacting with the other characters would probably look cartoonish if they went with his previous renderings.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Curious how Strange and Stark meet. I've heard theories that Strange summons him much like he did Thor in Ragnorok which would make sense.
I hope he just drops Stark in the the middle of the Sanctum floor like Loki. :lolbron:

Strange: :beli:cho bytch ass over here...shyt gettin real!
giphy.gif

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Highly probable. Comic BO is OP as fukk. Would probably take the whole avengers to take down just CG or PM alone.

I like what they did with Thanos, him interacting with the other characters would probably look cartoonish if they went with his previous renderings.

True, they can easily deal with them. Hulk being the hardest.

Glave is pretty much like Wolverine or Deadpool. Can't die as long as the glave is around, it can even cut Hulk.

And Glaves wife is crazy powerful Too, that spear is next level power. No way Cap could grab the spear like we see in the trailer, she can make black holes can also poison Hulk from it lol but of course it's the movie

Black Order been trimmed down too for the film, as too many characters.

They also changed the name of Black Dwarf lol Disney wanted no part of any thing like that lol.

They weren't in the original IW story, so just reading up on the new IW ones.

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It might have been discussed, but what do you guys think Loki will do with the tesseract?

He obviously has it. Does he form a pact with Thanos? Does he try to trick Thanos? :jbhmm:
He gives it to Thanos in exchange to live..

Code

Banned
Daps
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: You’re playing a towering, purple space tyrant, but does Thanos have a correlation to a type of person who exists in the real world?
JOSH BROLIN: That’s an interesting question because I’m the least educated person you’ll ever meet when it comes to this stuff. I knew nothing about Thanos. Nothing. And it was great. I got to start from scratch. I bring that up because you go, who is he? Kind of an amalgamation of people, to me. And who specifically? You want to really go out on a limb? Because it’s not okay to actually parallel with people. But he doesn’t divert from his intention at all. Who could be like that? [Laughs]

I understand. I do.
But at the same time you feel for him. You want to write him off as insane, and yet what he’s doing makes sense, if you break it down.

He’s bringing order, right?
You think of overpopulation and killing half the universe in order to save the other half and all this kind of stuff. You have this struggle watching him. It’s this love-hate thing, you know? So I don’t know … Who in our society do we love and hate?

He looks like a Neanderthal. He has that swagger of someone who uses his strength to intimidate.
And that’s great. And that’s your perception of it. You see this lughead and this guy who you pigeonhole right from the first cosmetic reaction to him. And what I see is this in this guy’s eyes. This super, super, super intelligence. There’s this constant contrasting thing about this Neanderthalic lughead who’s way more intelligent than anybody else in the movie, by far.

Is he also the abusive father? We know from the Guardians films he kidnapped Gamora (Zoe Saldana) and Nebula (Karen Gillan) and trained them to be child soldiers.
They’re tools to him.

Is he cold the whole way through, or does he feel any affection for them?
Yeah. I do think he does. When you see the relationship with Gamora and you see that evolves, God I wish I could tell you. I can’t! When [directors Joe and Anthony Russo] came up to me after we had done maybe three quarters of the film, they said, “It wasn’t necessarily intended that you feel for this guy as much as you do.” Obviously he has a grand plan, like somebody who’s pulling in kids for their own selfish bloodshed. But he has a capacity to love very much and very deeply.

You need that for a character like this because if he’s just a cackling madman bent on destroying everything, it’s less interesting.
It’s like Dan White, man. [That’s the true-life politician-turned-murderer Brolin played in 2009’s Milk.] If he just had somebody to listen to him or he just had [help]… You kind of get that with Thanos a little bit.

What is it that damaged Thanos? Where does this pain and anger come from?
He’s different from his family. They’re all Titans and they all look similar, but he was born deformed. You see how he grew up, you see he was like the Quasimodo of this time, or if you’ve ever read Perfume [Patrick Süskind ‘s 1985 novel about a serial killer who craves beautiful scenes but is disgusted by the smell of humanity], it’s a great parallel to Thanos. He stuck out. He was an anomaly. He was a freak. And that lent to this apparent insanity.

You’re playing Cable in Deadpool 2, as well. It’s an interesting coincidence that you’re playing these two Marvel Comics characters. Deadpool is so self-referential, I wondered if they ended up slipping any Thanos jokes into your dialogue.
I can’t imagine there’s not going to be any. [Laughs] I’ll put it that way. I’m up here right now in snowy Vancouver doing reshoots for Deadpool. Given that it’s a satire of all superhero movies, especially Marvel movies, how can you not?

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
True, they can easily deal with them. Hulk being the hardest.

Glave is pretty much like Wolverine or Deadpool. Can't die as long as the glave is around, it can even cut Hulk.

And Glaves wife is crazy powerful Too, that spear is next level power. No way Cap could grab the spear like we see in the trailer, she can make black holes can also poison Hulk from it lol but of course it's the movie

Black Order been trimmed down too for the film, as too many characters.

They also changed the name of Black Dwarf lol Disney wanted no part of any thing like that lol.

They weren't in the original IW story, so just reading up on the new IW ones.

I've just accepted movie versions of characters will always be nerfed compared to their source material, and honestly it's probably better that way.

Well they did say in the first 5 minutes you will see why Thanos is the ultimate villain.. That would be crazy but it would be good since I don't like Loki..

I think he drops Loki because we haven't seen him in any other footage :russ:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I've just accepted movie versions of characters will always be nerfed compared to their source material, and honestly it's probably better that way.

I think he drops Loki because we haven't seen him in any other footage :russ:

This would make sense , he adds nothing going forward and has run his course as Thor's nemesis