The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I

When I went to see Civil War, the part when Vision shoots Rhodey out the sky...The whole theater got quiet when he hit the ground, it was dead silent!..one dude just yells out "HA! fukk THAT N*GGA!!!!" 'ol DC Curry sounding ass bruh:deadmanny:.

The theater went from :ohhh::picard: to :pachaha::laff::laff:shyt was hilarious.

Every damn time I watch Civil War I'm :dead: at that scene.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Idk man. Those spoilers I read are starting to add up.

According to the spoilers Cap, Falcon, Black Widow, and SW save Vision from the Black Order. Besides maybe Cap and SW, should Falcon and Black Widow be able to throw hands with the BO? Doesn't seem logical.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
avengers-infinitywar-thanos-moon-highres-full-700x369.jpg

:wow:

Martha

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It might have been discussed, but what do you guys think Loki will do with the tesseract?

He obviously has it. Does he form a pact with Thanos? Does he try to trick Thanos? :jbhmm:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
It might have been discussed, but what do you guys think Loki will do with the tesseract?

He obviously has it. Does he form a pact with Thanos? Does he try to trick Thanos? :jbhmm:
i think Loki tries to hide it when Thanos boards the ship and it ends up getting half the people killed. he "does the right thing" and hands it over, but Thanos still kills him. He and Thor have a little moment before Loki is killed. maybe he gives Thor and the characters we like enough time to "get away" but they somehow get tossed into space. That's the last we hear of the Ragnarok crew but we assume they live on. Thor then runs into the guardians.

bc really, do they have a plan for Korg, Heimdell, Valkyrie, Meek, etc in this movie? they can't just off them like that obviously. Heimdell might die though. i can see him sacrificing himself to save the rest

i just think Loki dying for real is the big opening scene. that's an impactful death while also not really being an impactful death b.c he's a "villain." not only that. it's symbolic that Thanos kills the first Avengers antagonist like he's a gnat.

btw, i based that simply on the shot of Loki in the trailer and theories i have but haven't given a ton of thought to.