The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
z4PIngV.gif

AVENGERS 4?????

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is so fukking stupid......

I doubt that both Avengers films are going to cost $500 million each. The last Avengers film cost around $300 million, Disney isn't going to give them an additional $200 million for each movie. That's just dumb business, the only way they'd be able to recoup that money would be through massive merchandise sales.
The first Avengers movie only had a budget of $220 million, why'd they give AoU an additional $80? :jbhmm:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
This is so fukking stupid......

I doubt that both Avengers films are going to cost $500 million each. The last Avengers film cost around $300 million, Disney isn't going to give them an additional $200 million for each movie. That's just dumb business, the only way they'd be able to recoup that money would be through massive merchandise sales.

You understand that the entire MCU roster gonna be in these movies right? lol RDJ alone is getting paid like 200m, they need this budget :pachaha:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first Avengers movie only had a budget of $220 million, why'd they give AoU an additional $80? :jbhmm:

Obviously there are going to be budget increases with each film (depending on how the previous film performed).

A budget increase of $80 million is nowhere near the same as an increase of nearly $200 million, especially when the previous film did worse financially than the original.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Obviously there are going to be budget increases with each film (depending on how the previous film performed).

A budget increase of $80 million is nowhere near the same as an increase of nearly $200 million, especially when the previous film did worse financially than the original.
Like someone else said, most actors who appeared in the MCU will be in this that will make a significant increase just based off that.
This is the culmination of the story why would they hold back? All their movies make money. If their is any time to splurge it's now.
And lastly, their have been multiple reports that's the budget. They are lying? Why?!

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You understand that the entire MCU roster gonna be in these movies right? lol RDJ alone is getting paid like 200m, they need this budget :pachaha:

:gucci:Do yall realize how stupid yall sound saying this shyt?

RDJ has been getting about $40 million per film lately. Scarlett Johansson makes half that amount, and the other actors get paid WAAAAY less. Their deals have already been locked in for some time. The cast salaries aren't pushing the budget to any crazy numbers. You'd have been better off citing the cost of the IMAX cameras.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:gucci:Do yall realize how stupid yall sound saying this shyt?

RDJ has been getting about $40 million per film lately. Scarlett Johansson makes half that amount, and the other actors get paid WAAAAY less.

Even better then. More money for the movie :blessed: