The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
still to this day i get a kick out of Widow being beside all these dudes. i know, i know, she has skill and blah blah female empowerment, but still, she's on the front line to fight aliens with 4 arms, huh?

Scarlett Johanson is like 5 feet tall too :mjlol: They give her the NORE shots to try and make her look somewhat regular size.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Scarlett Johanson is like 5 feet tall too :mjlol: They give her the NORE shots to try and make her look somewhat regular size.
Winter Soldier, who has been shot up with Cap syrum and has a vibranium arm, needs a friggin machine gun, but Widow just standing there ready to dole out some "yah, yahh" karate chops on interstellar thugs. hope Shuri hooked her up with some high tech pistols and shocker sticks.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
still to this day i get a kick out of Widow being beside all these dudes. i know, i know, she has skill and blah blah female empowerment, but still, she's on the front line to fight aliens with 4 arms, huh?
she's also DEAD in the comics right now!
:NOREmarvelhat:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
He been in Wakanda in ice mode this whole time with NO arm, of course its vibranium!
:stopitslime:
Could be made from a different metal too :yeshrug:

Reason I ask is because I'm not tryna see this as the beginning of the whole team being sponsored by wakanda in the future. Makes no sense to me after T'Challa just dealt with Kilmonger.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they're gonna have to have a good reason for every character to NOT be draped in vibranium from this point forward. Thanos needs to basically deplete Wakanda of its vibranium reserve or else I'm always gonna be wondering why every hero isn't on BP's level. I mean, you could basically say that about Stark at this point. why the hell isn't everyone an Ironman?

btw, Spiderman is "Iron Spider" in all promo material and i know that's a comic thing and he's wearing that particular suit, but i don't like it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
they're gonna have to have a good reason for every character to NOT be draped in vibranium from this point forward. Thanos needs to basically deplete Wakanda of its vibranium reserve or else I'm always gonna be wondering why every hero isn't on BP's level. I mean, you could basically say that about Stark at this point. why the hell isn't everyone an Ironman?

btw, Spiderman is "Iron Spider" in all promo material and i know that's a comic thing and he's wearing that particular suit, but i don't like it.
On the low I think they gonna curve us on that suit. I still think the symbiote is in this.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
they're gonna have to have a good reason for every character to NOT be draped in vibranium from this point forward

Because it's expensive. :pachaha:

When Tony was sponsoring the team and building their suits at least we knew it was coming out of his pocket. If T'Challa is sponsoring the team it's coming out of his country's pocket. Like it cost Ultron over 1.2 billion dollars to buy enough vibranium to build Vision and that machine he built. I just can't see T'Challa armoring up the team with tech worth billions of dollars and not getting overthrown permanently in his second movie by either his council or an even worse Kilmonger lol

nah

and is that Hiromi Oshama in your avi???
:patrice:
yep :banderas:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Because it's expensive. :pachaha:

When Tony was sponsoring the team and building their suits at least we knew it was coming out of his pocket. If T'Challa is sponsoring the team it's coming out of his country's pocket. Like it cost Ultron over 1.2 billion dollars to buy enough vibranium to build Vision and that machine he built. I just can't see T'Challa armoring up the team with tech worth billions of dollars and not getting overthrown permanently in his second movie by either his council or an even worse Kilmonger lol

yep :banderas:
Good answer... but don't they have a mountain of that shyt?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

They change the suits in every film they appear in. He'll prolly be back to basic's at some point. This is already his third costume.