The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Boy y'all really fiendin for a new trailer ha:pachaha:

I'm glad they haven't released a new trailer yet

I don't want to get spoiled like with all the other trailers Marvel dropped in the past

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Boy y'all really fiendin for a new trailer ha:pachaha:

I'm glad they haven't released a new trailer yet

I don't want to get spoiled like with all the other trailers Marvel dropped in the past

You don’t have to watch homie. But @hex is right. It’s crazy for a movie that’s about a month away to only have a teaser. Lol this shyt drops about 6 weeks and there’s nothing but a teaser and a few images. That’s just weird

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We got shyt on lock, we don't need no damn trailer, FUKK DC!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt legit got me needing a fix. :damn: "You got that infinity war final trailer" I've already watched this other joint like probably 100 times or more. Marvel need to quit fukking with us.

Forreal though. Least they could do is go ahead and release that 23d trailer for a breh breh:mjcry:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You don’t have to watch homie. But @hex is right. It’s crazy for a movie that’s about a month away to only have a teaser. Lol this shyt drops about 6 weeks and there’s nothing but a teaser and a few images. That’s just weird
Complain about being spoiled then complain about being being prepped to have an untainted experience for one of the biggest movies of all time, brehs :troll: