The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
at the risk of sounding like an even bigger Marvel fanboy than i already am... every live action big budget movie coming out in the next couple months looks like dogshyt. Ready Player One, Wrinkle in Time, Rampage, Han Solo ehhh, Pacific Rim...

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Winnie Da Pooh getting the push, and we ain't got a 2nd trailer :wtf: fukk is going on at the house of mouse :dahell:

Why are these two fruits getting a trailer?

we just seen the flying white British lady :damn: give us the damn trailer.
1.pooh bear is alright what he do to You?
2.he is a stuffed animal
3. Calm down it is coming. You gonna give yourself a stroke

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My parents and people that I know that would never go see a comic movie, saw BP.

I'm gonna focus on this because it sums up the problem with your logic.

"BP", despite the fact that black people turned out in record numbers....despite the fact that people that normally don't go see comic movies, went and seen it....despite the fact that many of those people seen it multiple times....will still only do around what the first two "Avengers" movies did.

Those two "Avengers" movies did that, without any of the things you're talking about.

So....yeah.

Fred.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Off topic but I forgot they mentioned Strange in Winter Soldier

“you, a TV anchor in Cairo, the other Secretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa City, Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who’s a threat to Hydra!”

Didnt even notice, good spot

Yeah I geeked out in the theater when they threw that Easter egg. Kevin Fiege would say down the road that they were actually implying Strange was already an active sorcerer in the MCU but he later backpedaled when they decided to take the origin story route for the Doctor.