The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Good answer... but don't they have a mountain of that shyt?
Yea but that doesn't mean they have to give it away for free, it's still a natural but limited resource. If he's gonna make them stuff, then at the very least I wanna see the rest of the U.N. shell out that money and pay for it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yea but that doesn't mean they have to give it away for free, it's still a natural but limited resource. If he's gonna make them stuff, then at the very least I wanna see the rest of the U.N. shell out that money and pay for it.
I think they'd give him a pass since they appear to be using it to defend Wakanda's borders against invaders who would probably take all of it anyways.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because it's expensive. :pachaha:

When Tony was sponsoring the team and building their suits at least we knew it was coming out of his pocket. If T'Challa is sponsoring the team it's coming out of his country's pocket. Like it cost Ultron over 1.2 billion dollars to buy enough vibranium to build Vision and that machine he built. I just can't see T'Challa armoring up the team with tech worth billions of dollars and not getting overthrown permanently in his second movie by either his council or an even worse Kilmonger lol

yep :banderas:
He's the king and overthrowing him is no easy feat. He can do what he wants. :stopitslime:
Or maybe they are setting up a conflict for the sequel. :ohhh:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I think they'd give him a pass since they appear to be using it to defend Wakanda's borders against invaders who would probably take all of it anyways.

Yea for now but I was talking about the future.
He's the king and overthrowing him is no easy feat. He can do what he wants. :stopitslime:
Or maybe they are setting up a conflict for the sequel. :ohhh:

Which is what I don't want because this shouldn't even become a conflict when you just dealt with a dude who wanted to empower the oppressed, not the oppressors. It's like T'Challa would've moved backwards instead of learned from Kilmonger lol

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
isn't Agents of Shields debuting Friday? i don't think they've usually tacked trailers onto that, but maybe that's when we get it? or Friday morning?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
isn't Agents of Shields debuting Friday? i don't think they've usually tacked trailers onto that, but maybe that's when we get it? or Friday morning?
They've been promoting the shows 100th episode so I don't think they'd attach the infinity war trailer to it as well.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yea for now but I was talking about the future.

Which is what I don't want because this shouldn't even become a conflict when you just dealt with a dude who wanted to empower the oppressed, not the oppressors. It's like T'Challa would've moved backwards instead of learned from Kilmonger lol
The Avengers are oppressors now? lol And really Bucky and Cap are not government agents anymore, quite the opposite.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
The Avengers are oppressors now?lol

You know I ain't say that lol

And really Bucky and Cap are not government agents anymore, quite the opposite.

Right but the Avengers are run by the U.N and Cap was steadily trying to argue in Civil War, governments have agendas. While we can sort of trust the Avengers there's no trusting the people they work for. It's only a matter of time before corruption pops it's head making Wakanda or T'Challa specifically feel like an idiot. I'm probably over thinking it but to me there's so much complications to this vibranium sharing shyt lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You know I ain't say that lol

Right but the Avengers are run by the U.N and Cap was steadily trying to argue in Civil War, governments have agendas. While we can sort of trust the Avengers there's no trusting the people they work for. It's only a matter of time before corruption pops it's head making Wakanda or T'Challa specifically feel like an idiot. I'm probably over thinking it but to me there's so much complications to this vibranium sharing shyt lol
Dude Cap and Bucky are currently on the run from all governments. They don't work for anyone anymore. Don't you remember how Civil War ended?

• Dap
Reactions: flo

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

LOL you are over thinking this shyt. :mjlol:

It's fake bruh, its a comic book movie. The writers introduced vibranium in the MCU for a reason, going forward most of the major characters and probably some villians will utilize that shyt.