The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
For people speculating that the soul stone is in Wakanda, I would be shocked if it is.

I think it's probably the most powerful of the stones, which means it was meant to be the hardest to find.

If they do put the soul stone in Wakanda, it would mean that 3 stones were always on earth which doesn't make sense to me.

I think the soul stone is located in another dimension and Thanos probably needs the other stones to find it.
What if Marvel swerves us all and has it in The Quantum Realm :ohhh:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
The Kree's or The Skrull's got that stone...I'm telling y'all, Captain Marvel is the last piece to the puzzle.

That's prolly what the war is over(Kree/Skrull) in the MCU

Everybody trying to put together these complex theories when the truth is they're not ready to introduce it until A:4 Captain Marvel's movie because they need something to bring her into the story.

:yeshrug:Everything else is doing way too much(Hiemdalls eye's, under Wakanda, in another dimension) The answer is prolly way simpler than those things.

Last edited:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Heard a rumor they cast a Lady Death too...

:jbhmm:

I know people out here doubting the Russo Bros. on 70+ characters.

But I feel like they ain't playing outchea...We prolly finna see a lot of minor meta characters and surprises.

2 1/2 hr runtime with at least one portion in space/another planet we're bound to get some crazy random fukkery.

The one thing we gotta keep in mind is this is a war movie...all hands on deck scenario.

Thanos is not only a global threat, he's a universal threat! Errybody in the galaxy will be put on notice:ufdup:. Avengers cant do it alone brehs, they go need LeBron '07 levels of help :to:

Last edited:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

But I feel like they ain't playing outchea...We prolly finna see a lot of minor meta characters and surprises.

2 1/2 hr runtime with at least one portion in space/another planet we're bound to get some crazy random fukkery.

The one thing we gotta keep in mind is this is a war movie...all hands on deck scenario.

Thanos is not only a global threat, he's a universal threat! Errybody in the galaxy will be put on notice:ufdup:. Avengers cant do it alone brehs, they go need LeBron '07 levels of help :to:
so its not gonna be Hela?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Kree's or The Skrull's got that stone...I'm telling y'all, Captain Marvel is the last piece to the puzzle.

That's prolly what the war is over(Kree/Skrull) in the MCU

Everybody trying to put together these complex theories when the truth is they're not ready to introduce it until A:4 Captain Marvel's movie because they need something to bring her into the story.

:yeshrug:Everything else is doing way too much(Hiemdalls eye's, under Wakanda, in another dimension) The answer is prolly way simpler than those things.

In thanos quest, the holder of the soul stone is in another dimension, and would make the most sense since in Avengers the other (thanos's speaker) told Loki that they wanted the tesseract to go to other areas/planes/realms among the universe. Also considering that the soul stone contains its own pocket universe also make me think that's its not in a easily attainable "place". :manny:

It's possible that its with the Kree/Skrulls, I agree that they are withholding where the soul stone is until A4 or Cap Marvel.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

I think Odin gonna show up at da end n put them thangs on Thanos.

He bout da only character I ever seen boss up n son him.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Odin gonna show up at da end n put them thangs on Thanos.

He bout da only character I ever seen boss up n son him.

Odin is gone bruh. Anyway Josh Brolin already spoiled that Thanos fails in getting all of the gems in IW. I think it will end up being Strange with the Time stone and Thor/Guardians coming back with Reality that will overpower Thanos and cause him to retreat at the end.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
DXEAlYVUQAAPj0h.jpg