The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
So you watched avenger 2 and was unimpressed with her ability to take out all the avenger and fend off an army of ultron robots with the best of them?
Is it because her powers negate the need for her to punch things?
Be honest
...I guess? I don't know. I've kinda blocked Ultron from my mind at this point I think. I think the fact I didn't give a fukk about her is a big part of the reason.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
not for nothing, but Captain Marvel can't get here soon enough. constantly having to toss Widow and Scarlett Witch in with the bigwigs of the MCU just bc they have to represent is getting old.
Wanda is much more powerful that Captain Marvel

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I pretend like Captain America: Civil War is Avengers 2.

:mjgrin:
they should retcon it and just say it is. Civil War is the result of some off camera shyt that happened in some fake European country. All Ultron does in the grand scheme is... what? give Jarvis a body, introduce Wanda, and let us know Clint had a family? Set up the "new Avengers" group Cap had? Ultron could literally be a "previously on the MCU" 45 second clip that plays before Civil War... and you "can't say that about every movie."

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Wanda is much more powerful that Captain Marvel
doesn't matter, b/c she's not interesting at all. and i'm pretty sure they've said Captain Marvel is gonna be the most powerful hero in this movie universe, so they're booting comic lore in that case.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
they should retcon it and just say it is. Civil War is the result of some off camera shyt that happened in some fake European country. All Ultron does in the grand scheme is... what? give Jarvis a body, introduce Wanda, and let us know Clint had a family? Set up the "new Avengers" group Cap had? Ultron could literally be a "previously on the MCU" 45 second clip that plays before Civil War... and you "can't say that about every movie."
Say ''all it does" and then list four important developments. lol
It also, let you know Hulk and Thor wouldn't be around going forward, set up Ragnorok, introduce Klaw and kill of Quicksilver. But yeah nothing happened in that movie and it can be reduced to a seconds long recap. :heh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
It also, let you know Hulk and Thor wouldn't be around going forward, set up Ragnorok, introduce Klaw and kill of Quicksilver. But yeah nothing happened in that movie and it can be reduced to a seconds long recap. :heh:
ok fair enough, it's a midseason episode of a tv show.

jadden

Superstar
Daps

AOU set up black panther, civil war, ragnorok, and infinity war all in the same movie. :wow: It’s high key underrated

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
AOU set up black panther, civil war, ragnorok, and infinity war all in the same movie. :wow: It’s high key underrated
Yeah Tony's dream sequence then snatching the sceptre, then rolling the opening title card is like my favorite part. Talk about plot/character development. Epic!:ohlawd:
But I think they sacrificed developing Ultron more to set up future movies which I can understand people's gripes. Even I was disappointed in his power level.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Are you a Captain Marvel fan? What do you think of Brie Larson playing her. The directors chosen and her solo movie box office prospects?
Just asking because I haven't seen any big fans of hers on here.

Not a serious CM fan like that...I just started reading some of her comics and they were actually pretty dope. and I remember watching X-Men as a kid and Ms. Marvel was coo, I remember that's were Rouge got her powers from.
679732-rogue09.jpg

So now I'm anxious to see her in the movies. I don't really know shyt about Brie Larson, she seems super plain and homely but we'll see.

I think they want to downplay the sex-appeal though and focus on her being super powerful...In the comics she could like use the power of the sun or some crazy shyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not a serious CM fan like that...I just started reading some of her comics and they were actually pretty dope. and I remember watching X-Men as a kid and Ms. Marvel was coo, I remember that's were Rouge got her powers from.
679732-rogue09.jpg

So now I'm anxious to see her in the movies. I don't really know shyt about Brie Larson, she seems super plain and homely but we'll see.

I think they want to downplay the sex-appeal though and focus on her being super powerful...In the comics she could like use the power of the sun or some crazy shyt.
Yeah, when I collected comics she was just where Rogue got her powers from and wasn't around.
Yeah, feel the same way about Brie as well.