The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
KGmxAzN.jpg

full
Fishbourne out here celebrating a championship and aint even played a game yet.:pachaha:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So with this new trailer does this mean Thanos back to being dark purple again.

The evil villian ain't using bleaching cream no mo...:blessed:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Cap surviving. Chris re-uped with the mouse.
Tony finna get the axe. RDJ cost too much. Plus RDJ started this shyt, he needs to get a good farewell.
I think Black Widow survives for obvious reasons, possible movie. Why kill her off?
Hulk/Banner? Who knows.
Thor I think survives, but is in a limited role in the future.
Loki dead.
Hawkeye? who knows, maybe gets axed in A4.
Vision dead, Wanda makes it, I think this is a big deal in the movie.
Drax for some reason I see getting axed by Thanos within the first 45 mins of IW.
Falcon and War Machine make it.
Bucky I can see getting axed.

Strange/Wong
T'Challa/Shuri
Spidey
Ant-man/Wasp
Captain Marvel

All good.

Nah, Bucky got a nine movie contract, he's not getting deaded.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i liked the rumor that the daughter of Thanos in this movie was Drax's daughter. kill off Gamora and Nebula at the end of Infinity War. they have this big stand against their father, the audience thinks they're gonna do it, Thanos shows an inkling of regret before he turns them to dust. Holy shyt, anything can fukkin happen in these movies, dude just killed his own "daughters." when has a villain ever killed his daughters? that shoots you right to the top of "bad motherfukker" town. Meanwhile Drax's daughter survives, they have her captive, Mantis uses her touch power shyt to connect her and Drax and she gets reformed. Next GotG movie has Mantis and new chick (i think they said her name is Moon something?) instead of Nebula and Gamora... who again, let's be real, is the worst Guardian. Peter Quill's entire arc is about loss, why not take his girlfriend too? Make him the ultimate hardluck hero. He's already lost his mother and 2 fathers.

Zoe Saldana can go off and make 11 shytty Avatar movies. Karan Gillan has Jumanji sequels.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i liked the rumor that the daughter of Thanos in this movie was Drax's daughter. kill off Gamora and Nebula at the end of Infinity War. they have this big stand against their father, the audience thinks they're gonna do it, Thanos shows an inkling of regret before he turns them to dust. Holy shyt, anything can fukkin happen in these movies, dude just killed his own "daughters." when has a villain ever killed his daughters? that shoots you right to the top of "bad motherfukker" town. Meanwhile Drax's daughter survives, they have her captive, Mantis uses her touch power shyt to connect her and Drax and she gets reformed. Next GotG movie has Mantis and new chick (i think they said her name is Moon something?) instead of Nebula and Gamora... who again, let's be real, is the worst Guardian. Peter Quill's entire arc is about loss, why not take his girlfriend too? Make him the ultimate hardluck hero. He's already lost his mother and 2 fathers.

Zoe Saldana can go off and make 11 shytty Avatar movies. Karan Gillan has Jumanji sequels.

I think Dave Bautista re-upped with WWE so maybe he catches a bad one.