The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I scanned that pic a few times wheres Sam Jack? :jbhmm: Should be next to Downey imo

edit
Is that him up top in the blue blazer? Thats disrespect putting him next to shorty fro HIMYM and the voice of Groot.

My guess is....:patrice:

Cats just got on stage and sat where they sat.....:gucci:

No one “tells” Sam L where to go..... them dudes don’t wont them problems :hubie:

It’s cool, nothing more needs to be read into it. This a celebration of a journey, not a matter of civil rights:russ:

Martha

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
3jNYAjF.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I suspect its more politics than anything with Gregg and its fukked up. AOS and MCU will never share the same space imo.

Na... I doubt that..... it probably is a scheduling thing. TV and these guys work like crazy.

Also the whole MCU not sharing same Space as AOS?

I think its again more of the scheduling than outright politics.

I mean its easy for them to next season have the script for Capt Marvel and write something to connect with that then say for back in 2013 when they working on say Civil War screenplay. For them to force in "hey did you know Ghost Rider was helping Coulsin and Shield" and try to on both ends work those eps out to come out around the time 3 years later when in 2013 it wasnt even HINTED that Ghostrider will be on that season... yet alone LMD or Kree after that.:russ:

Martha

Conz

Superstar
Daps
good to see Joss in that photo. dude went to the other side and must have run back

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Does that pic confirm Captain Marvel is in IW? All the actors/film makers from the first 10 years? CM come out next year right?