The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im geeking out hella hard for this movie...they better not mess this up.

My theories.
Space Stone: Loki just hands it over. His main goal in Avengers was to get that tesseract to Thanos? In Ragnorak he got it! Mission accomplished. He told Thanos where they were when they escaped Asgard that's why Thanos ship popped up...Loki dimed them out.

Reality Stone: The Collector gets D-bo'd.

Power Stone: Nova Corps. Richard Rider Nova secret character maybe? Or maybe Thanos just takes it from the Nova Corps Suge Knight style.

Mind Stone: I think the majority of the movie will revolve around Vision and trying to protect him from Thanos and TBO. Him and Wanda dip to Wakanda to find Cap, they cant go to Stark because they're scared he'll lock them up.

Soul Stone: In Wakanda. When Vision and Wanda get to Wakanda they run right into TBO trying to get the Soul Stone. So they fukked up now 2 stones are in Wakanda, TBO are about to go all out to get those stones. Cap and T'Challa like we gotta get everybody here so they can go to war in Wakanda full force to try and protect the world and keep the stones from Thanos.

Time Stone: This is the icing on the cake. Its on Earth in NY with Strange. Thanos sends that wheel thing because he finna bring the rain Shaq style. Banner escapes the attack on the Asgard ship.Thor tells Banner find Strange he can help. Banner gets to Earth so he can warn mothafukkas on some Silver Surfer shyt. Banner's too late, wheel thing in full motion. Spidey, Strange/Wong and Stark try to protect NY. They take out whatever BO member and its goon in a crazy ass battle. They think they defeat the army but Thanos rolls up on them and they're fukked at that point.

Then its all hands on deck. They're gonna fukk around and mess time up and that's probably how hella random butterfly effect shyt happens and they bring Captain Marvel back
This is a fine theory and I am sorry this bytch ass generation made you feel the need to spoiler it.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
KGmxAzN.jpg

full

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I scanned that pic a few times wheres Sam Jack? :jbhmm: Should be next to Downey imo

edit
Is that him up top in the blue blazer? Thats disrespect putting him next to shorty fro HIMYM and the voice of Groot.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I scanned that pic a few times wheres Sam Jack? :jbhmm: Should be next to Downey imo

edit
Is that him up top in the blue blazer? Thats disrespect putting him next to shorty fro HIMYM and the voice of Groot.

He’s in the back lol yup that’s him. Kinda weird him being in the back. Should’ve been up front with rob and Chris and Scarlett

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

edit

He’s in the back lol yup that’s him. Kinda weird him being in the back. Should’ve been up front with rob and Chris and Scarlett

jeff goldblum up there too tho. He in good company lol

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
There's a total of 25 people missing from that pic.

Brolin, Clark Gregg, Michael B Jordan, Michael Keaton, Martin Freeman, Idris Alba. That's just some of the ones that's missing.
I suspect its more politics than anything with Gregg and its fukked up. AOS and MCU will never share the same space imo.