The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
they should kill Gamora. be real, that character has done nothing in her 2 movies. she hasn't bee the highlight of a single scene. Nebula also. there are plenty more female heroes coming and what better way to make Thanos the ultimate villain than to kill his 2 daughters?

... that being said, there's like 0 chance Gamora dies and probably like a 50% chance Nebula does.
i finally see why your screename is Conz.
you dont say ANY thing positive in this bytch!
:deadmanny:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kill everyone!!

Bring them back

It’s a comic book movie with the key words Comic & Book

And they always return in the comics:lolbron:

I’m seeing something that is a bad sign from this movie from y’all and I hope it doesn’t translate to other fans though.

It’s becoming apparent all y’all want is DEATH and it seems nothing more than that.

Like it almost feels like as long as they wipe out everyone except 3 people y’all will love this movie.

But if this has a solid story, plot and rivals the level (and exceeds) TDK, Cap 2 and whatever other movie y’all love...... but only say 4 people die and not the ones y’all want. I can see y’all calling this movie trash

Martha

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
they should kill Gamora. be real, that character has done nothing in her 2 movies. she hasn't bee the highlight of a single scene. Nebula also. there are plenty more female heroes coming and what better way to make Thanos the ultimate villain than to kill his 2 daughters?

... that being said, there's like 0 chance Gamora dies and probably like a 50% chance Nebula does.

I think Nebula dies. She'll try to attack Thanos foolishly and get bodied

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I forgot he's been stalking Death.
IyshV2S.png

Fred.

The dead bytch gon put a restraining order on the Mad Titan, nikka won't be allowed to be within 2 light years of the hoe :wow:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Im geeking out hella hard for this movie...they better not mess this up.

My theories.
Space Stone: Loki just hands it over. His main goal in Avengers was to get that tesseract to Thanos? In Ragnorak he got it! Mission accomplished. He told Thanos where they were when they escaped Asgard that's why Thanos ship popped up...Loki dimed them out.

Reality Stone: The Collector gets D-bo'd.

Power Stone: Nova Corps. Richard Rider Nova secret character maybe? Or maybe Thanos just takes it from the Nova Corps Suge Knight style.

Mind Stone: I think the majority of the movie will revolve around Vision and trying to protect him from Thanos and TBO. Him and Wanda dip to Wakanda to find Cap, they cant go to Stark because they're scared he'll lock them up.

Soul Stone: In Wakanda. When Vision and Wanda get to Wakanda they run right into TBO trying to get the Soul Stone. So they fukked up now 2 stones are in Wakanda, TBO are about to go all out to get those stones. Cap and T'Challa like we gotta get everybody here so they can go to war in Wakanda full force to try and protect the world and keep the stones from Thanos. Maybe with Captain Marvel??

Time Stone: This is the icing on the cake. Its on Earth in NY with Strange. Thanos sends that wheel thing because he finna bring the rain Shaq style. Banner escapes the attack on the Asgard ship.Thor tells Banner find Strange he can help. Banner gets to Earth so he can warn mothafukkas on some Silver Surfer shyt. Banner's too late, wheel thing in full motion. Spidey, Strange/Wong and Stark try to protect NY. They take out whatever BO member and its goon in a crazy ass battle. They think they defeat the army but Thanos rolls up on them and they're fukked at that point.

Then its all hands on deck. They're gonna fukk around and mess time up and that's probably how hella random butterfly effect shyt happens and they bring Captain Marvel back

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Im geeking our hella hard for this movie...they better not mess this up.

My theories.
Space Stone: Loki just hands it over. His main goal in Avengers was to get that tesseract to Thanos? In Ragnorak he got it! Mission accomplished. He told Thanos where they were when they escaped Asgard that's why Thanos ship popped up...Loki dimed them out.

Reality Stone: The Collector gets D-bo'd.

Power Stone: Nova Corps. Richard Rider Nova secret character maybe? Or maybe Thanos just takes it from the Nova Corps Suge Knight style.

Mind Stone: I think the majority of the movie will revolve around Vision and trying to protect him from Thanos and TBO. Him and Wanda dip to Wakanda to find Cap, they cant go to Stark because they're scared he'll lock them up.

Soul Stone: In Wakanda. When Vision and Wanda get to Wakanda they run right into TBO trying to get the Soul Stone. So they fukked up now 2 stones are in Wakanda, TBO are about to go all out to get those stones. Cap and T'Challa like we gotta get everybody here so they can go to war in Wakanda full force to try and protect the world and keep the stones from Thanos.

Time Stone: This is the icing on the cake. Its on Earth in NY with Strange. Thanos sends that wheel thing because he finna bring the rain Shaq style. Banner escapes the attack on the Asgard ship.Thor tells Banner find Strange he can help. Banner gets to Earth so he can warn mothafukkas on some Silver Surfer shyt. Banner's too late, wheel thing in full motion. Spidey, Strange/Wong and Stark try to protect NY. They take out whatever BO member and its goon in a crazy ass battle. They think they defeat the army but Thanos rolls up on them and they're fukked at that point.

Then its all hands on deck. They're gonna fukk around and mess time up and that's probably how hella random butterfly effect shyt happens and they bring Captain Marvel back
pretty good. Here's a bad theory that just popped in my head:

feeding off your Thanos in NY theory - they're getting wrecked or are about to get wrecked. Tony tells Strange to open one of his wormhole things and take Wong/Peter/Bruce/whoever else is there out of NY, he'll stay back and fight Thanos, basically sacrificing himself in the process. They plead with Tony, he has some super heroic "this all started with me" line, so Strange nods and opens his wormhole, at the last second, Peter shoots a web out latching on to Tony's suit and stays behind with him. From there, i don't know what happens - Stark dies in front of Peter probably.