The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So to my bloodlust brehs

I get some of y’all are getting aroused at the thought or prospects of hero dying.... do y’all really want to see these guys die that bad and be done from the MCU?

Do y’all really want the future of MCU movies to be in the hands of Brie Larson with Cap Marvel and y’all ready them to just make Squirrel Girl, New Avengers, Spider Girl, Sentry and InHuman character movies? Then just throw in whatever characters from the Fox deal later?

Y’all really done with Cap, Hulk, Thor and etc?

Just curious of the end game of y’all desires.

Me, I’m cool with them dying for the sake of the storyline and frame of this movie or to A4, but after that..... I would like for them to come back or be available.

Even if it’s not the same actors, for example I’d love to see say a Secret War movie..... but I don’t want them sub out key characters and tinker too much like they did with AoU.

Martha

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So to my bloodlust brehs

I get some of y’all are getting aroused at the thought or prospects of hero dying.... do y’all really want to see these guys die that bad and be done from the MCU?

Do y’all really want the future of MCU movies to be in the hands of Brie Larson with Cap Marvel and y’all ready them to just make Squirrel Girl, New Avengers, Spider Girl, Sentry and InHuman character movies? Then just throw in whatever characters from the Fox deal later?

Me, I’m cool with them dying for the sake of the storyline and frame of this movie or to A4, but after that..... I would like for them to come back or be available.

Even if it’s not the same actors, for example I’d love to see say a Secret War movie..... but I don’t want them sub out key characters and tinker too much like they did with AoU.

Martha

It's Marvel, they haven't really "killed" a character since day 1. They always come back in some capacity.

I want him to kill a bunch of people, and I want them to stay dead long enough for it to have weight. That's it. Most of the current Avengers and extended universe don't have contracts beyond "IW" 1&2 so that doesn't seem to be a problem. If Ironman or Cap pops back up 3-4 movies from now, so be it. I don't want to hear any bytching if Thanos kills a gang of people and then they use the Time Gem or the Reality Gem or whatever kinda deus ex machina to bring them all back....because that's literally what happened in the original story.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yea them 2 gotta go for sure.:hubie:

Thor is my dude but he's had a trilogy too so........:francis:

Then i'm expecting someone to get done dirty and get killed off screen or like real quick..... Like hawkeye,Loki,Winter soldier or Widow.
Yeah, I would say don't get your hopes up. No way they kill both Ironman and Cap. Only one, and maybe neither. We could end up with just Black Widow/Hawkeye and Wong dead or something. :manny:
Like @Bryan Danielson said future big events without huge characters will kinda be a let down afterward.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I would say don't get your hopes up. No way they kill both Ironman and Cap. Only one, and maybe neither. We could end up with just Black Widow/Hawkeye and Wong dead or something. :manny:
Like @Bryan Danielson said future big events without huge characters will kinda be a let down afterward.

I could agree with this before the Fox shyt. Now, I dunno breh.

They got X-Men and all the connected characters now. They could do Secret Wars....they could do "X-Tinction Agenda"....they could do literally any big storyline from the last 50 years, and the A-tier Avengers are only bit players.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It's Marvel, they haven't really "killed" a character since day 1. They always come back in some capacity.

I want him to kill a bunch of people, and I want them to stay dead long enough for it to have weight. That's it. Most of the current Avengers and extended universe don't have contracts beyond "IW" 1&2 so that doesn't seem to be a problem. If Ironman or Cap pops back up 3-4 movies from now, so be it. I don't want to hear any bytching if Thanos kills a gang of people and then they use the Time Gem or the Reality Gem or whatever kinda deus ex machina to bring them all back....because that's literally what happened in the original story.

Fred.

I get that and respect that! :pachaha:

But the hell with the weight! We waited sooooo many decades for opportunities that are about to be on us now.:lolbron:

And back to my Secret Wars example, say if Dr Doom is the lead villain and they rock with the Doom World thing. I dont want the making say Ghostrider his second in command I want it to be Dr Strange like in the comics.

I don’t want them to do the Illuminati but since Cap, IM and BP are dead they sub in She Hulk and Miles :gucci:

Martha

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I get that and respect that! :pachaha:

But the hell with the weight! We waited sooooo many decades for opportunities that are about to be on us now.:lolbron:

And back to my Secret Wars example, say if Dr Doom is the lead villain and they rock with the Doom World thing. I dont want the making say Ghostrider his second in command I want it to be Dr Strange like in the comics.

I don’t want them to do the Illuminati but since Cap, IM and BP are dead they sub in She Hulk and Miles :gucci:

Martha

Yeah but you gotta understand if Phase 5 (or whatever the next Phase is) culmination is Secret Wars....the type of things you're talking about are potentially 5-6 years away. Probably closer to a decade away, more likely.

They ain't gonna go from "Infinity War" to the climax of "Secret Wars". We're talking 15-20 movies between now and then....ample time for characters to die, disappear for a while, then come back.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I could agree with this before the Fox shyt. Now, I dunno breh.

They got X-Men and all the connected characters now. They could do Secret Wars....they could do "X-Tinction Agenda"....they could do literally any big storyline from the last 50 years, and the A-tier Avengers are only bit players.

Fred.
If they did that that would be ballsy. :ehh: I would respect that a lot.
I see Tony dying more of the likely scenario than Cap. They need to get his salary off the books, I read dude is making like $50 million off these two movies by himself.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
If they did that that would be ballsy. :ehh: I would respect that a lot.
I see Tony dying more of the likely scenario than Cap. They need to get his salary off the books, I read dude is making like $50 million off these two movies by himself.

As long as they make more than $650M I think they are fine and he ain’t hurting their books

Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Black Widow is gonna shake it off, then accuse Thanos of jacking off in front of her. #metoo

1762055-copthanos9yk.jpg

Roll credits.

Fred.

and all the other bytches gonna pull up on some, he kept us locked in chambers and shyt.. Death gonna be on stand snitching on the nikka ''He been stalking me for years, sending me dead planets as gifts and shyt.. mad creepy''

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So to my bloodlust brehs

Martha

Im ready for the future of MCU to be in the hands of THE PANTHER:ufdup:

Besides if Captain America dies they’ve already got TWO in canon replacements on deck. Robert Downey ain’t getting no younger so a reboot of Iron Man has to be in the cards somewhere. Thor has the weakest trilogy out of the big three and his comedic relief type characterization is easily replaceable by Star Lord. Hawkeye hasn’t been interesting since Age Of Ultron. Really any of them could die and the MCU would be just fine.