The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
called what; going where?!?!?...spoiler Lego pics not showing for me :damn:
Put it spoiler please
called what; going where?!?!?...spoiler Lego pics not showing for me :damn:
Put it spoiler please
Spider-Mans costume got them thangs on em :shaq:

51wev46o42L._SY355_.jpg
ulzaji9ydhxzkeueaaiw.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like in order for this to work they really gotta nerf the infinity gauntlet since they can barely go toe to toe with regular thanos. Thats why i think they are showing him using stones individually because he may never get the full gauntlet. Like when he roll up on strange with the time stone It could end with him going back to avengers 1 to avoid that death blow and to stop him from getting the other stones

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I feel like in order for this to work they really gotta nerf the infinity gauntlet since they can barely go toe to toe with regular thanos. Thats why i think they are showing him using stones individually because he may never get the full gauntlet. Like when he roll up on strange with the time stone It could end with him going back to avengers 1 to avoid that death blow and to stop him from getting the other stones
He might end up being the one who caused the explosion in the inner sanctum back in the Dr. Strange movie

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I think they will give him the full gauntlet. How they can beat him is a whole 'nother story because Thanos + the IG = :picard:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
What part are u talking about? I remember mads and his goons blew it up after attacking the london sanctum
i gotta rewatch it so I might got it fukked up, but yeah, there was a part when he was in the inner sanctum where the mind gem is, i don't remember if it's the same. Although i vaguely remember mads n nem's faces right before the explosion so yeah, i might be buggin