The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I agree. They have to go all out and push the PG-13 rating to the very limit. Spending a decade watching the MCU and the ultimate villain only kills a couple of minor characters and blow up an unknown planet? Nah, there need to be long term CONSEQUENCES and harsh VIOLENCE to kick this off.

Can't wait until Rookie Cap Marvel saves everyone and beats up Thanos on some Supergirl vs Darkseid steez :beli:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I agree. They have to go all out and push the PG-13 rating to the very limit. Spending a decade watching the MCU and the ultimate villain only kills a couple of minor characters and blow up an unknown planet? Nah, there need to be long term CONSEQUENCES and harsh VIOLENCE to kick this off.
They trying to make billions off this and have every kid across the world see it. No, they are not pushing PG-13 to the limit, and it isn't necessary to kill off a few characters.
Pushing PG-13 to the limit would be showing excessive blood, guts coming close to showing some T & A or characters saying more curse words than usual. None of that is going to happen.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Hulk is the strongest there is :rudy:
kQ85vHs.png

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hulk is the strongest there is :rudy:
She can't even lift 100 tons. Her punches feel like hard slaps to hulk.

She can't do shyt to hulk with her energy blasts either.

Now she is smart as fukk though.

When hulk got cloned she threw him into space and left him there.

But straight physical combat.
fukk outta here

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hulk has put his hands on Radd too, though to be fair everybody has.

Surfer is one of the most powerful characters in all of comics, but some of everyone has whupped his ass at some point or another. It's always chalked up to Surfer allowing it to happen though because Norrin isn't a confrontational or violent person by nature.