The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So like..... he is the deal with Hulk and let’s just end the bullshyt and stop the revisionist shyt with it.

Hulk.

It’s not a GREAT OMG scream like a little school girl movie.

But it’s not terrible it’s not bad.

Terrible bad movies are Freddy Got Fingered and Skyline.

Terrible bad comic book movies are Catwoman, F4 reboot, Jonah Hex.

Since Hulk has dropped..... so many other GREAT comic book movies have dropped most have been the other 15 Marvel movies that came after Hulk...... which in my eyes is a great thing and shouldn’t be a knock on Hulk because every after it SHOULD BE BETTER.

If it was, than it’s not showing progression to the genre and they hustling backwards. The bar was just raised after Hulk no diffferent from how it was raised after every other really well done comic book movie

Martha
mm mmm!
:smh:

cant co-sign this here.
HULK was wackass flik.
the only thing that film had going for it was Ang Lee doing that cool shyt with the comic pages look.
other than that...
:camby:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
mm mmm!
:smh:

cant co-sign this here.
HULK was wackass flik.
the only thing that film had going for it was Ang Lee doing that cool shyt with the comic pages look.
other than that...
:camby:

Oh no breh!!!! :whoa:

My bad..... that whole discussion.... I was referring to the TIH from the MCU movie Hulk.:merchant:

Not the Eric Banner Hulk:picard:

Yes, that movie ... the Ang Lee one was trash:hhh:

Martha

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Oh no breh!!!! :whoa:

My bad..... that whole discussion.... I was referring to the TIH from the MCU movie Hulk.:merchant:

Not the Eric Banner Hulk:picard:

Yes, that movie ... the Ang Lee one was trash:hhh:

Martha
oh my fault!
i dont be understanding why people dawg that movie out all the time.
The Incredible Hulk was a solid film imo.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
and they really shoulda kept Norton too.
i fux with Ruffalo, but Norton was great for that role.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
oh my fault!
i dont be understanding why people dawg that movie out all the time.
The Incredible Hulk was a solid film imo.

Lol..... no that was on me.... I wasn’t clear.

But I get why people knock the earlier movies..... but it’s just all the movies for the most part dramatically improved since day one and that’s a great thing

Martha

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This just a random thought from browsing the thread but I'm :dwillhuh: at people talking about "we don't know if Thanos will be cracking jokes, the 'Age Of Ultron' trailer had us fooled".

The Russos have done 3 MCU movies prior to this one and they're all light on jokes and none have people randomly doing stand up like Ultron. So I'm not sure where the concern is coming from.

Fred.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This just a random thought from browsing the thread but I'm :dwillhuh: at people talking about "we don't know if Thanos will be cracking jokes, the 'Age Of Ultron' trailer had us fooled".

The Russos have done 3 MCU movies prior to this one and they're all light on jokes and none have people randomly doing stand up like Ultron. So I'm not sure where the concern is coming from.

Fred.

Russos have proved, not just from WS & CW, but Arrested Development & Community, that they're among the best at handling large ensemble casts and balancing character and spectacle.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Fred.

I agree with you but the airport scene was a little too light IMO and didn't fit the rest of Civil War which I really like the rest of Civil War. Obviously Winter Soldier is an all-time classic.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Man they bout to destroy DCEU with this. That trailer my gawd.

Well thankfully Justice League is the end of the old establishment and the new era which actually started with Wonder Woman isn't starting back up until the end of 2018 with James Wan's Aquaman so hopefully they work things out. Until then everything is on hiatus.

Last edited: