The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
lets run the wild negg train on him!

giphy.gif

Martha

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hmmm thot it was him holding together the ship with the asgardians or some shyt like but this seems plausible too. plus that concept art did show a new weapon

This is spoilerland but based on the lego set leaks I saw and you're correct about the concept art

Thor is with Rocket and Groot trying to open a portal to nidavellir to meet the dwarf king to create Jarnbjorn for him

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell did you fall asleep on the Hulk vs Abomination fight much less find it boring??:heh: NVM your opinion.

The problem a lot of people have with the solo Hulk movies is that they spend them waiting for the Hulk to show up. If you don't find Banner on the run from the military working on a cure interesting then you'll be bored until the next Hulk fight. I don't have that problem but I get those that do. It's the reason Hulk can be the best part of a team movie, the film can focus the action on other characters and keep things moving so when he does show up you know shyt just got real.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The problem a lot of people have with the solo Hulk movies is that they spend them waiting for the Hulk to show up. If you don't find Banner on the run from the military working on a cure interesting then you'll be bored until the next Hulk fight. I don't have that problem but I get those that do. It's the reason Hulk can be the best part of a team movie, the film can focus the action on other characters and keep things moving so when he does show up you know shyt just got real.

They must not be Hulk fans. I'm not even a Hulk fan(and I hate his fanbase) but I feel the 2008 Hulk film did an excellent job with the Bruce Banner character.