The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Iron-Man: Nick Fury trippin man, he want me to ask for my stone back, you know I wouldn't trip.
gpRKzma.png
Thanos: WHAT STONES?
Iron-Man: The one in Vision's head. The one I been asking about?
Thanos: Ohhh, that stone, I didn't even know you want it homie. It's right here.
Iron-Man: It's kinda like it's both ours. I'll just keep it in Avenger's Tower.
tumblr_p06of9U9Gd1ui45hlo9_540.gif

gpRKzma.png
THEM MY STONES PUNK!

dude put the soundtrack in and everything :dead:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
lets run the wild negg train on him!
I could never do that. Bu
Playing victim? :mjlol:
U talk nonsense and I negged :manny:

Same with that weirdo @jayshiggs who thinks I hate marvel because ultron and IM3 were trash.

If a movie is trash I say it trash I don't suck marvel dikk fakkit :russ:
Uh I don't think I have ever talked about what you like or dislike in my life. If so quote me. I'm a weirdo while this guy is talking about sucking dikk and hoping people are gay?! I can't call it. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Uh I don't think I have ever talked about what you like or dislike in my life. If so quote me. I'm a weirdo while this guy is talking about sucking dikk and hoping people are gay?! I can't call it. :yeshrug:

Issa roast! :mjlol:

All u do is talk that stan shyt breh but you wanna act new, ok :ehh:

Then stop taking offense when we out here callin something trash, u act like I ain't praise winter soldier or iron man and I hated suicide squad and will not watch JL.

I praise what's good and if shyt trash, then it trash :manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Issa roast! :mjlol:

All u do is talk that stan shyt breh but you wanna act new, ok :ehh:

Then stop taking offense when we out here callin something trash, u act like I ain't praise winter soldier or iron man and I hated suicide squad and will not watch JL.

I praise what's good and if shyt trash, then it trash :manny:
Quote me doing what you're claiming. :mjgrin: Otherwise . . . :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The Coli has weird ass opinions. Which is why I dont take any of them seriously. EVERYONE in real life loved the Incredible Hulk movie.

I didn’t like it. I fell asleep on it was bored to death.

That said, I really enjoy Ruffalo in the role. I really think he’d kill a Hulk solo movie

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I didn’t like it. I fell asleep on it was bored to death.

That said, I really enjoy Ruffalo in the role. I really think he’d kill a Hulk solo movie

How the hell did you fall asleep on the Hulk vs Abomination fight much less find it boring??:heh: NVM your opinion.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How the hell did you fall asleep on the Hulk vs Abomination fight much less find it boring??:heh: NVM your opinion.

Man that shyt just didn’t do it for me. I fell asleep before the fight, then woke up towards the end of it but I guess I was already kinda checked out at that point.

I was :gladbron: at the last scene with Banner looking like he could control the Hulk but that was the only part they got me hype