The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Top 5 MCU movie
I think I forgot about it because growing up I wasn't really big into ironman and I really disliked iron man 3, thought it was trash.

felt like they overpowered ironman in this universe and made him the leader, but it's still a great movie.

incredible hulk is next. that movie gets shytted on here for some reason

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely seeing this now I know fox still owns X-men but can't disney and marvel studios just changed the name to uncanny x-men so we can get an x-men vs avengers movie.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I forgot about it because growing up I wasn't really big into ironman and I really disliked iron man 3, thought it was trash.

felt like they overpowered ironman in this universe and made him the leader, but it's still a great movie.

incredible hulk is next. that movie gets shytted on here for some reason

Yeah... that's one of my favorite Marvel flicks.

Compared to some of the shyt I've seen dropped recently, the Incredible Hulk's not bad at all.

Actually has replay value, to.I can't say that about a lot of Marvel films.

The Hulk vs Abomination fight is still some of the rawest, most dynamic shyt Marvel has ever done.

I didn't feel cheated with that finale.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Compared to some of the shyt I've seen dropped recently, the Incredible Hulk's not bad at all.

The Hulk vs Abomination fight is still some of the rawest, most dynamic shyt Marvel has ever done.

yeah I liked Norton a lot. but ruffalo is more believable that he could transform into hulk

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

The Coli has weird ass opinions. Which is why I dont take any of them seriously. EVERYONE in real life loved the Incredible Hulk movie.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
The Coli has weird ass opinions. Which is why I dont take any of them seriously. EVERYONE in real life loved the Incredible Hulk movie.
That is so true. I didn't even know that movie was hated until I came here. Totally underrated. I just think it got overshadowed by iron man and dark Knight

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Iron-Man: Nick Fury trippin man, he want me to ask for my stone back, you know I wouldn't trip.
gpRKzma.png
Thanos: WHAT STONES?
Iron-Man: The one in Vision's head. The one I been asking about?
Thanos: Ohhh, that stone, I didn't even know you want it homie. It's right here.
Iron-Man: It's kinda like it's both ours. I'll just keep it in Avenger's Tower.
tumblr_p06of9U9Gd1ui45hlo9_540.gif

gpRKzma.png
THEM MY STONES PUNK!

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think the Black Order, at least a couple members, will be defeated but Thanos will still end up with the stones. They aren't going to make a movie where EVERYONE just takes L's. You have to still make the good guys look good at some point in the movie.
Its a 2 part movie.

The heroes are going to die and a select few will barely escape with their lives

ig4o.jpg

Clark Kent

New Year, New Me
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
Iron-Man: Nick Fury trippin man, he want me to ask for my stone back, you know I wouldn't trip.
gpRKzma.png
Thanos: WHAT STONES?
Iron-Man: The one in Vision's head. The one I been asking about?
Thanos: Ohhh, that stone, I didn't even know you want it homie. It's right here.
Iron-Man: It's kinda like it's both ours. I'll just keep it in Avenger's Tower.
tumblr_p06of9U9Gd1ui45hlo9_540.gif

gpRKzma.png
THEM's MY STONES PUNK!

:russ::russ::russ:

@Ironman