The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Check this out

tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif

You see this? It's not even HALF of the squad! I guarantee you there's gunna be a shot like this with a whole new group in the 2nd trailer, and it's going to be phenomenal.

I think their saving that shot for the movie. Atleast I hope

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
On a serious note why HASNT Hulk gotten his own movie yet!???? Incredible Hulk from 2008 is still canon(right?). Its like Betty Ross disappeared out of existence. Funny thing is General Ross still exists in the universe. So whats going on? Plus Hulk has a very good rogue gallery of villains unlike these other Avenger characters...

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Check this out

tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif

You see this? It's not even HALF of the squad! I guarantee you there's gunna be a shot like this with a whole new group in the 2nd trailer, and it's going to be phenomenal.

I don't know if we are gonna get the full heroes squad shot this movie or the next, but we BETTER get Cap finally saying "AVENGERS....ASSEMBLE!" :damn:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Nah... I personally disliked House of M and I know MANY who have also.

I hear u. It's still a big enough template to work from tho... and we already know they don't have to stay completely faithful to the source material. Just like with Civil War... similar, but with some differences. :manny:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
On a serious note why HASNT Hulk gotten his own movie yet!???? Incredible Hulk from 2008 is still canon(right?). Its like Betty Ross disappeared out of existence. Funny thing is General Ross still exists in the universe. So whats going on? Plus Hulk has a very good rogue gallery of villains unlike these other Avenger characters...
They won't ever make a solo hulk movie I think. I read in some article it either had something to do with them having trouble doing it well or something to do with universal or both.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Feige & the Russos already said it's been a spiritual journey for Thanos from the inception to Infinity War. The various proxies to acquire the Stones, failed schemes, & ultimately the decision to go through the trouble of taking them personally. As his plans fail, his ambitions grow, he assembles the Black Order & decided to deal with the Avengers/GotG because he's decided that he's got time.

I like the new look because it reflects that. When a King leads the charge, you leave the crown, fine apparel, & all that shyt at the crib. He'll come back for it when the dirty work is done.

Timbs laced, mask on, fukk it mask off :wow:

Russo's said that Thanos not wearing his armor is due to him (Thanos) seeing collecting the stones as a religious/spiritual experience, and thus no longer needs to wear it since it's a representation of his past.

:sas2:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They won't ever make a solo hulk movie I think. I read in some article it either had something to do with them having trouble doing it well or something to do with universal or both.

Something about if marvel produces a stand alone "incredible hulk" title movie they foot the whole bill while universal still gets a cut without doing shyt so if marvel just features him like in ragnarok then universal dont get shyt. Its a weird deal but i think ruffalo said something like the studio doesnt want to go half n half with marvel so its never happening

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
They don't own the distribution rights to do a solo Hulk movie. Universal does.

• Dap
Reactions: flo