The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I don't even like Marvel movies a few exceptions be it the Winter Soldier and Civil War. These Russo bros are quite something.

The trailer reaction stuff is so corny though.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The big shakeup to all of these plans for "the new avengers" is when this Fox deal goes through.

Phase 4 is going to be about the MCU's attempt to do the Fantastic 4 right as well as the X-Men that were underdersold in the Singer universe.Just like when they got Spiderman back in the fold, they attempted to differentiate their version by really emphasizing on the high school kid aspect, something that was never really done in the other ones, I think they'll use that same blueprint to reintroduce the X-Men and Fantastic 4. It'll be modern while still keeping many traditional aspects.

Instead of the muted, cold, depressing look

x-men-days-of-future-past.jpg

b1afd27f1ba4fafc-800x400.jpg

They'll try their hand at the colorful costumes of old, and embrace the fun camaraderie of the team

x-men-comics.jpg

So phase 4, and the "new avengers" will be some combination of x-men, fantastic 4, black panther, captain marvel, and spiderman. I don't think they are going to bother turning Falcon or Bucky into the new Captain America or having a new Thor. They are going to have their hands full with doing justice to characters like Gambit, Cyclops, Storm (Storm and Black Panther teamup? event movie at some point?), etc.

i didnt take them getting the rights back from fox into my thoughts cause they've had talks before.....i'll believe it when it happens, till then, i was just thinking about going forward with what they have....

if they get the rights back, i agree...i see them going the more colorful route with x-men/ff.....i would still want them to have the xmen separate in a sense from the others....by that i mean they could have them crossover, guest spots, etc., but the xmen have so many stories that can be told just among themselves, i wouldnt want them to not get told cause they trying to mix the characters together.....the best xmen stories are the ones with just them (mutants).....

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more i think on it the more it makes sense to not have Thanos wear his usual armor from the jump. When watching these superhero movies one of the biggest moments aside from the first appearance of the character is seeing them in an updated/upgraded costume. You are going to get the pop once Thanos appears on screen, save him donning the helmet for later to get another pop.

Russo's said that Thanos not wearing his armor is due to him (Thanos) seeing collecting the stones as a religious/spiritual experience, and thus no longer needs to wear it since it's a representation of his past.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hope MCU can focus on Rebooting Fantastic Four so we can finally get a proper Dr Doom that can set up a new Avengers arc

More than a full reboot I would prefer if they just say Richards and his family have been missing for all these years and assumed dead. Instead of wasting 20-40 minutes telling the same damn story, do something similar to Spiderman Homecoming and start the movie with them "coming back" to Earth and already having their powers

The biggest "problem" for the MCU would be the X-Men because you can't just pretend they didn't exist before the first Iron Man movie (or Captain Marvel, that is set in the 90's) and you can't just make a whole species appear out of nowhere, specially when unlike Wakanda, they don't really hide from the "real" world.

I think they would need to do some multiverse fukkery to make mutants part of the MCU timeline.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
More than a full reboot I would prefer if they just say Richards and his family have been missing for all these years and assumed dead. Instead of wasting 20-40 minutes telling the same damn story, do something similar to Spiderman Homecoming and start the movie with them "coming back" to Earth and already having their powers

The biggest "problem" for the MCU would be the X-Men because you can't just pretend they didn't exist before the first Iron Man movie (or Captain Marvel, that is set in the 90's) and you can't just make a whole species appear out of nowhere, specially when unlike Wakanda, they don't really hide from the "real" world.

I think they would need to do some multiverse fukkery to make mutants part of the MCU timeline.
Apparently that is what is already going on with Ant-Man and Wasp.

"Those characters are experts in the quantum realm. In Ant-Man and the Wasp, they are trying everything in their power to safely enter the quantum realm and return back from it because they have evidence from the first film that Scott Lang was able to do that.

"If he can do it, why can't we? If we do succeed in Ant-Man and the Wasp, then that does open a whole entire new multi-verse to enter into and play around in. I'm not the story creator, so I can't tell you what they're going to do with that. But I definitely see the potential there."

Ant-Man and Wasp plot detail leak could change the MCU

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i really want the F4... really dont't give a flying fukk about the XMen. I don't want them. there are too damn many of them, and i really think 75% of them are fukkin lame.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i really want the F4... really dont't give a flying fukk about the XMen. I don't want them. there are too damn many of them, and i really think 75% of them are fukkin lame.
:nononiggsmj:

muthafukkas on here REALLY just be saying shyt just to get some kind of attention.
:deadmanny:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Apparently that is what is already going on with Ant-Man and Wasp.

"Those characters are experts in the quantum realm. In Ant-Man and the Wasp, they are trying everything in their power to safely enter the quantum realm and return back from it because they have evidence from the first film that Scott Lang was able to do that.

"If he can do it, why can't we? If we do succeed in Ant-Man and the Wasp, then that does open a whole entire new multi-verse to enter into and play around in. I'm not the story creator, so I can't tell you what they're going to do with that. But I definitely see the potential there."

Ant-Man and Wasp plot detail leak could change the MCU
I don't think so. They're talking about the quantum realm. It's the Stephen Strange "Multiverse" aka other dimensions which have already been introduced (K'in L'un, Dark dimension etc.) not parallel realities from what I can tell.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Like someone said you can make Prof X make everyone on Earth forget mutants existed to protect mutants from danger and blah...blah...blah...