The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everytime i see homie on here with the Squadron Supreme WU variant avy, i be thinking...

"man! MARVEL would be on some true to life GOAT shyt they throw in some random "surprise" characters that wouldnt NOBODY think of poppin up in this movie to help out!
or some lil subtle shyt for the future movies to come.
like a shot of RiRi in her mothers garage fukkin with metals and shyt.
Miles being late for class stuffin his costume in his backpack.
so many possibilities!
:ahh:

Introduce the black character by being late:mjpls:

There's already a ton of content for this movie. We don't need cameos and fan service. She is too serious for that. They can introduce them in Spidey 2.

Anyone step foot in that Justice League thread recently?:patrice: They gotta be on some:
original.gif

They still think Aquaman is gonna right the ship:mjlol:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I grew up on Justice League, both comics and Cartoon Network, so that shyt flopping fukks with me. I just need the characterization and the visuals right. Do the storyline however you want.

It's decades old continuity, so there's been alterations through different eras, but visually and behaviorwise each character has a DNA you gotta respect and adhere to. Characters are like people. If you see a chick with different color hair and a new outfit it's regular. If she gets a nose job ass job boobjob and chops her head off you'll be like "huh?" :dahell: Which is what Snyder was doing. It woulda been great for an elseworlds style alternate universe typa deal but when i heard they were working on a standalone nolan-type superman film in 2011, and i knew joss "astonishing x-men" whedon was working on an avengers film for 2012, i knew DC would see the success and change course and be scrambling. Sure enough in 2012 they switched up and said man of steel is working towards a DC Cinematic Universe, and put easter eggs in MOS. That shyt is a clusterfukk and DC needs a movie division w/ Bruce Timm and Paul Dini running it, No Geoff Johns, No Tim Sale consultation, w/ miminal Warner Bros. Input.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trailer is over 2 million youtube likes after one day.

That is more than the two Force Awaken trailers, and Last Jedi trailer combined.

I'm not sure what conclusion to draw from this except that people are hyped as fukk. But can Infinity War actually challenge Star Wars in box office supremacy?

If that is the case, Disney shot themselves in the foot. Imagine Star War fans actually waged war against the MCU if Episode 8 performs less than episode 7? :whoa:

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I Love Spiderman's Iron Spider Outfit Hopefully he has the spider legs that come out that would be Epic. :blessed:

As Far As Deaths in this movie since its a war I'm Gonna Be honest Here The Widow, Falcon, Warmachine and Hawkeye Can Get The :camby:Tbh. I feel like they don't Contribute as Much.... But Then again I never Like any of them in the comics to begin with so prehaps I'm being a bit unfair to them:patrice:

:TCHALLA:Good To See the Panther Is Still Running Things Tho :jawalrus:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i really dont understand this talk about a realistic/relate-able villain....why do people want that from these villains?....and if they dont get that, they call the villain trash or generic?....i ask cause that shyt can work for some, but not all, but it seems people want it for all....to me, if a person works better, cool; if cgi works better, that's cool too....as long as they establish the villain is bout business, then show he/she get busy, i'm good....i dont need some super in depth characterization about the villain that makes me go 'hmmmm'....in the end, people gotta remember these are comic book movies about unrealistic characters, so let them be that instead of trying to make them 'realistic'/'relate-able'....

hell, i think that's where they go wrong with the villains in these movies...trying to make us understand that the villain is only a villain by circumstance, and not cause he/she wants to be.....basically that he/she isnt truly a villain.....fukk all that...i want a muthafukka fukking shyt up cause he/she enjoy fukking shyt up, not cause the hero caused a building to fall on someone they know, cause they didnt get enough attention, they business is losing to the comp, etc....i know i'm in the minority with that, but hey, that's what i want from villains in comic book movies....

as it pertains to thanos new look: i'm not digging it...i wish he was dark purple, less human looking, and stepped out the portal wearing the armor/outfit we normally see him in....but like i said, i know i'm in the minority cause people would had a problem with that and called him 'generic'...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyway, to talk more about where this can lead to/go:

like others have said, marvel is setting up bp, capt marvel, spidey, winter solider, and falcon to be the core of the new avengers after avengers 4....think tony gonna retire as iron man and they gonna let the kid from im3 pick up that mantle....winter soldier (would bet on him) or falcon gonna pick up the mantle of cap....we probably get a female thor cause i can see thor replacing odin...we gonna get peter as spidey for awhile, then we gonna get miles to carry the torch....

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
anyway, to talk more about where this can lead to/go:

like others have said, marvel is setting up bp, capt marvel, spidey, winter solider, and falcon to be the core of the new avengers after avengers 4....think tony gonna retire as iron man and they gonna let the kid from im3 pick up that mantle....winter soldier (would bet on him) or falcon gonna pick up the mantle of cap....we probably get a female thor cause i can see thor replacing odin...we gonna get peter as spidey for awhile, then we gonna get miles to carry the torch....
The big shakeup to all of these plans for "the new avengers" is when this Fox deal goes through.

Phase 4 is going to be about the MCU's attempt to do the Fantastic 4 right as well as the X-Men that were underdersold in the Singer universe.Just like when they got Spiderman back in the fold, they attempted to differentiate their version by really emphasizing on the high school kid aspect, something that was never really done in the other ones, I think they'll use that same blueprint to reintroduce the X-Men and Fantastic 4. It'll be modern while still keeping many traditional aspects.

Instead of the muted, cold, depressing look

x-men-days-of-future-past.jpg

b1afd27f1ba4fafc-800x400.jpg

They'll try their hand at the colorful costumes of old, and embrace the fun camaraderie of the team

x-men-comics.jpg

So IMO phase 4, and the "new avengers" will be some combination of x-men, fantastic 4, black panther, captain marvel, and spiderman. I don't think they are going to bother turning Falcon or Bucky into the new Captain America or having a new Thor. They are going to have their hands full with doing justice to characters like Gambit, Cyclops, Storm (Storm and Black Panther teamup? event movie at some point?), etc.

Last edited: