The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Where was this in the movie?

:usure:

Edit: And I mean the delivery of the line, that specific take from the trailer.

Ah I was gonna hit you with it but now you picking and choosing. Don't play, it was in the movie and even if the delivery was different it was still malicious :ufdup:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
6rb3smkv8x001.jpg

btaqeivw12101.jpg

See, the dark purple looks much worse here to me. I like what the Russo's chose, maybe when he powers up and is in full war gear he may get darker and his eyes blacken. But in the lighting for the scene in the trailer it works perfect.
Feige & the Russos already said it's been a spiritual journey for Thanos from the inception to Infinity War. The various proxies to acquire the Stones, failed schemes, & ultimately the decision to go through the trouble of taking them personally. As his plans fail, his ambitions grow, he assembles the Black Order & decided to deal with the Avengers/GotG because he's decided that he's got time.

I like the new look because it reflects that. When a King leads the charge, you leave the crown, fine apparel, & all that shyt at the crib. He'll come back for it when the dirty work is done.

Timbs laced, mask on, fukk it mask off :wow:
Quality Posting +rep

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Ah I was gonna hit you with it but now you picking and choosing. Don't play, it was in the movie and even if the delivery was different it was still malicious :ufdup:
Nah it was delivered way better in the trailer. The same thing with Tony's "so was I" from the Civil War trailer. I'm already attached to Thanos saying "this puts a smile on my face" and I bet that shyt won't even be in the movie, just like the changes to Ultron's lines from the first trailer.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
All I know is we need a few major people dying in this one. Cap gotta go for sure. Let Bucky or Falcon get a run with the shield in the future.

Sacrifice Hawkeye too. He's been worthless in these movies. They never got that character right.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
All I know is we need a few major people dying in this one. Cap gotta go for sure. Let Bucky or Falcon get a run with the shield in the future.

Sacrifice Hawkeye too. He's been worthless in these movies. They never got that character right.

At the very least I think some characters like Stark will be forced to sign that Larry Holmes Gardens paperwork.

And if the black order is formidable as it looks how much has Gamora held back since she was Thanos favorite and sent her to get the power stone in the first place?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
At the very least I think some characters like Stark will be forced to sign that Larry Holmes Gardens paperwork.

And if the black order is formidable as it looks how much has Gamora held back since she was Thanos favorite and sent her to get the power stone in the first place?
I'd like to see a Marvel universe without Stark, but their need to reference him or cameo him in every movie tells me they won't let that happen.