The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm like you. BUT as someone told me. They not dropping the ball with Thanos. Dropping the ball with Thanos is dropping the ball on the whole MCU. No way they get him wrong.

not really, cause they still get to keep all the money they've made and will make off this movie.....also, the mcu has been about heroes so far, and this movie will have to be about a villain, which is different for them.....anyway, we'll see though....i'm a positive thinking person, so i'm think positive that we'll get to see thanos be thanos (as much as disney will let them), and leave it at that lol....

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
ultron never felt evil/threatening in the movie to me, but that's another topic, and i dont wanna derail the thread...

to stay on topic: i do like the look of thanos, they got that right so far...

He should be purpler Also we should do an over/under poll on who bites the dust.

obvious two are Vision and Thor.

also I hope they don't do the wishing out of existence death to characters. I need to see Thanos snap a nikka neck or stomp a hole through someone chest.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He should be purpler Also we should do an over/under poll on who bites the dust.

obvious two are Vision and Thor.

also I hope they don't do the wishing out of existence death to characters. I need to see Thanos snap a nikka neck or stomp a hole through someone chest.
low key vision is destined to death when he got that stone put in his head:mjlol::mjlol:
thanos gunna pull it out with his bare hands:damn:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Something is coming Bruce....we need to be ready
Tony-Stark-Puts-On-The-Iron-Man-Suit-Gif_zpsuk3izhys.gif
:wow:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
What I want to see:

Tony and Cap both sacrifice themselves to make sure Thanos dies while everyone else gets away.

Clint and Natasha retire after seeing both Cap and Tony die.

Bucky/Falcon take up the mantle of Captain America. Rhodey becomes the new Iron Man. They form the New Avengers. Spidey, Black Panther, Wanda, Ant Man, and Vision all join.

The Guardians, Dr. Strange, Thor + Hulk all head their separate ways, but promise to come back if they're needed.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm afraid they won't do that:francis:
Thanos might be making jokes every so often:stopitslime:
In the comics thanos/darkseid those 2 guys gave no fukk and murk people:blessed:
it feels like u didnt watch either of the russo's flicks.....i fully believe thanos will be thanos in these flicks. Thanos says funny shyt too :francis: not like some ironman shyt but some "u niccas beneath me" type shyt

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
What I want to see:

Tony and Cap both sacrifice themselves to make sure Thanos dies while everyone else gets away.

Clint and Natasha retire after seeing both Cap and Tony die.

Bucky/Falcon take up the mantle of Captain America. Rhodey becomes the new Iron Man. They form the New Avengers. Spidey, Black Panther, Wanda, Ant Man, and Vision all join.

The Guardians, Dr. Strange, Thor + Hulk all head their separate ways, but promise to come back if they're needed.

Dude who plays Bucky has like 5 more movies in his marvel contract so pretty good chance Cap bites it. Marvel would love to get from under Robert Downey's albatross of a salary, so he's probably gone after 2(Infinity Gauntlet) but I doubt he dies in Part 1. Thor probably bites it too as he only Infinity War is the last movie on his contract. Rhodey is not becoming the new Iron Man. Whats more likely is Ms. Marvel joins the Avengers as the team leader.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Dude who plays Bucky has like 5 more movies in his marvel contract so pretty good chance Cap bites it. Marvel would love to get from under Robert Downey's albatross of a salary, so he's probably gone after 2(Infinity Gauntlet) but I doubt he dies in Part 1. Thor probably bites it too as he only Infinity War is the last movie on his contract. Rhodey is not becoming the new Iron Man. Whats more likely is Ms. Marvel joins the Avengers as the team leader.

:scust: Fake Cap. Marvel as team leader. Give that job to BP

Evans wants to be a director so yeah i can see him leaving

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why people keep acting like only certain actors can play these characters. Feige has said multiple times that when the time comes they'll just replace the actors in the same way they get a new guy to play James bond.

Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans are replaceable just like Michael Keaton, Tobey Maguire and a bunch of other actors have been.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
How is Falcon as Cap handled in the comics? he's just a guy with a suit, he's not superpowered. Does he get shot up with the serum, or does he just become a considerably less powerful Cap? If Cap dies in IF, I can see Mackie and Bucky deliberating who gets the shield, but Bucky at the end of his full redemption arc turns it down to remain Sam's sidekick... but not if he's just Sam Wilson with no juice.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got a feeling they took the infinity title off part 2 so they can do world war hulk. they're already incorporating the Planet Hulk storyline into Ragnarok

Liv Tyler's Betty Ross Rumored To Return For 'Avengers: Infinity War'

Avengers: Infinity War is expected to be the crowning glory of the #MCU — an epic movie that unites the world's myriad superheroes against the threat of Thanos! According to Mark Ruffalo, though, it's also the continuation of a major character arc for the Hulk. Back in January 2016, he told Yahoo:

"We’ve worked a really interesting arc into Thor 3, Avengers 3 and 4 for Banner that I think will – when it’s all added up – will feel like a Hulk movie, a standalone movie."

Now, it's true that Infinity War has changed shape a lot since that interview. That said, we know the Hulk will still be playing a major role in this year's Thor: Ragnarok, so it seems very likely that this overarching Hulk narrative has survived the various script drafts.

'The Incredible Hulk' Connection

We last saw Liv Tyler in the MCU back in 2008, when she played Bruce Banner's greatest love interest, Betty Ross. Of course, back then Banner was played by a different actor, Edward Norton; director Louis Leterrier had preferred Ruffalo even at this stage, but Marvel overruled him.

The Incredible Hulk was hardly the MCU's greatest success, and until recently, the MCU effectively ignored it. That changed back in 2016, when William Hurt returned as 'Thunderbolt' Ross, and took charge of implementing the Sokovia Accords. Ross has become the single most important political figure in the MCU, and there's been no hint that his old vendetta against Bruce Banner has been set aside.

If Liv Tyler does indeed return to the MCU, this would set up an even stronger tie back to The Incredible Hulk — although, of course, she'd be playing against a different Bruce Banner! It would bring the Hulk's story full-circle in the very best way.

2018 - Avengers: Infinity War
2019 - Avengers: World War Hulk

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I don't know why people keep acting like only certain actors can play these characters. Feige has said multiple times that when the time comes they'll just replace the actors in the same way they get a new guy to play James bond.

Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans are replaceable just like Michael Keaton, Tobey Maguire and a bunch of other actors have been.

This is nothing like that. None of those films fill the same universe. And most of those films had large gaps in time. For instance prior to Batman Begins there wasn't a Batman movie for 10 years. In MU time 10 years is about 10 films if not more. You really think fans are trying to see New actors helm characters for only a few years at a time like Michael Keaton in Batman. Chris Evans will have been Cap 8 years by 2019 which is when Phase 3 finishes. Marvel clearly wants its actors in for the long haul.