The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
looking like the goon version of the :gucci: smilie :pachaha:

if we get one of these visuals :banderas:
Thanos_vs_Avengers.jpg

38ed1ec60774ae20a8df0c7e05ad2319.jpg
I'm afraid they won't do that:francis:
Thanos might be making jokes every so often:stopitslime:
In the comics thanos/darkseid those 2 guys gave no fukk and murk people:blessed:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
She's gonna be revealed first in Infinity wars. Ant man 2 is the first movie after Infinity wars

The schedule is

GOTG2
Spideman Homecoming
Thor Ragnarok
Black Panther
Infinity Wars
Ant man and the wasp
Captain Marvel
Infinity wars 2.
What makes this schedule so piff is these come out in 3-4 month spans. No long waits for the next chapter.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, there was some ill ass ideas in this.

I especially like the idea of the Soul Gem being in Wakanda with BP.

If Marvel actually did a Thanos focused movie...:whoo:

I swear I can spot the people that JUST started reading Black Panther a mile away.

That guys theory that the Soul Stone is in Wakanda is good (something I've theorized too), but that shyt about "King of the Dead" likely isn't going to be referenced in the movie very much if at all. That king of the Dead shyt is too recent and wasn't referenced before or after the writer who made it up introduced it.

What's more likely is that they'll use the Resurrection alter. in the comics Erik Killmonger uses the Resurrection alter to bring himself back to life and to bring dead soldiers back for combat. The Resurrection alter is powered by an alien gem of unknown origin. The Black Panther has made it forbidden to go into the alter because of that stone. If they're going to place the soul gem in Wakanda that's hands down the easiest way to go about it.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
still ain't get a chance to watch ant-man

missing out orrrr?

if you say it's on par with guardians then I know to skip

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the first movie should be about thanos since he has to collect the stones, so they should spend the first movie showing that and him gaining all that power...and fukk that anti hero shyt, he's a villain, let him be a villain....the only thing i'm worried about is how far they gonna be willing to go with thanos....they should let him fukk shyt up while collecting the stones and then fukk shyt up after he gets them....but then you have to remember this is disney, so the movie will get a pg-13 rating and be for the kids, which is cool, but is that gonna limit them showing him fukking shyt up like he should?...are they really gonna let him murk heroes/the universe like he should/did in the comic?...that's my worry....i highly doubt they allow that to happen...i just have a feeling instead of truly fukking shyt up and killing heroes, he's just gonna blow up a couple buildings and hurt them real bad....besides vision (who'll be brought back), no bodies will hit the floor, smh...

...i'm find out day 1...

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
the first movie should be about thanos since he has to collect the stones, so they should spend the first movie showing that and him gaining all that power...and fukk that anti hero shyt, he's a villain, let him be a villain....the only thing i'm worried about is how far they gonna be willing to go with thanos....they should let him fukk shyt up while collecting the stones and then fukk shyt up after he gets them....but then you have to remember this is disney, so the movie will get a pg-13 rating and be for the kids, which is cool, but is that gonna limit them showing him fukking shyt up like he should?...are they really gonna let him murk heroes/the universe like he should/did in the comic?...that's my worry....i highly doubt they allow that to happen...i just have a feeling instead of truly fukking shyt up and killing heroes, he's just gonna blow up a couple buildings and hurt them real bad....besides vision (who'll be brought back), no bodies will hit the floor, smh...

...i'm find out day 1...
they had a chance with ultron remember the trailers:banderas:

"Tear you apart from the inside":whoa:
if they can capture ultron quotes/meancing parts and combined it with a calculated doomsday......thanos would be amazing:banderas:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they had a chance with ultron remember the trailers:banderas:

"Tear you apart from the inside":whoa:
if they can capture ultron quotes/meancing parts and combined it with a calculated doomsday......thanos would be amazing:banderas:

you mentioning what they did with ultron is an example of what i'm worried about....the trailers were misleading, and he was nothing like that in the movie....which i think is gonna happen with thanos...the trailers are gonna show him one way, but he's gonna be another way in the movie....i'll find out day 1, just like i did with ultron...hopefully i'm incorrect about my feeling....

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
you mentioning what they did with ultron is an example of what i'm worried about....the trailers were misleading, and he was nothing like that in the movie....which i think is gonna happen with thanos...the trailers are gonna show him one way, but he's gonna be another way in the movie....i'll find out day 1, just like i did with ultron...hopefully i'm incorrect about my feeling....
i agree:francis:
ultron in the trailers was been portrayed as a evil villian that was menacing:ehh:
in ultron defense he did have truely evil parts in the movie but all around:trash:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

...i'm find out day 1...

I'm like you. BUT as someone told me. They not dropping the ball with Thanos. Dropping the ball with Thanos is dropping the ball on the whole MCU. No way they get him wrong.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree:francis:
ultron in the trailers was been portrayed as a evil villian that was menacing:ehh:
in ultron defense he did have truely evil parts in the movie but all around:trash:

ultron never felt evil/threatening in the movie to me, but that's another topic, and i dont wanna derail the thread...

to stay on topic: i do like the look of thanos, they got that right so far...