The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
My theory is cap goes in to get Bucky and gets caputured (this might happen in the bp movie) as well as gets his shield taken because it’s basically stolen vibrainium. He’ll probably get the upgrade to a full vibrainium shield also.

Cap and Bucky were in Wakanda at the end of Civil War, and Cap left the shield after the scrap with Iron Man

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
Damnit. I just had to be that guy huh. I'll take the L....but no one loses today and never Marvel.
full

:martin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Marvel just snatched the rest of DC soul with this trailer:wow:

Thanos giving tony that one piece:wow:
Black Panther and Wakanda:wow:

Not going to like when BP said get that man his shield and it showed Cap I got chills

And that ending with Thor and the Guardians :banderas:

I mean.... in fairness to DC and all the DC brothers that’s feeling that heat right now and staying in the sewers.:whoa:

Marvel didn’t snatch DC soul with this trailer....:ld:

However.....:ufdup:

They did just appear before them and throw a planet at them......:gladbron::wow:

I’m not sure what’s gonna be left after it officially hits!!:mjgrin:

You call THAT vague? Between knowing Visions fate, confirmation that Loki took the Tesseract, a bunch of it goes down in Wakanda, Thanos acquired two of the Stones. None of what shown for a teaser needed to be shown.

Vague that is not.

My G...... I feel you but you’re fighting a losing fight. Nothing was shown in that trailer that we already didn’t know even know about.

Hell they barely or didn’t even show Black Order and I’m sure GOTG and Thor get more screen time than what was shown. Also Antman is in this and he wasn’t in the trailer.

So really nothing significant was shown and for most of us who saw the not supposed to be leaked trailer at Comicon.

This showed less than that......because that trailer clearly showed Quill, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man and Ironman fighting Thanos.

Martha

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cap doesn’t have his shield throughout any of this trailer

Either he gets it broken earlier on in NYC and BP has another one made for him of real vibrainium

Or he goes in for Bucky, gets captured and it’s taken away and they end up getting him a new improved one by the end of the movie.

My bet is it gets shattered by thanos, kind of sticking to the comic methos as well as Tony’s dream

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It already has a million likes on YouTube :damn::damn::damn:

The age of ultron teaser only has 529k:damn:

Three different Justice League trailers only has like 700k likes combined:bryan:

Jurassic World trailer only had 300k likes

The Last Jedi trailer only has 700k likes:damn:

Over a million likes in 4 hours:dahell::damn:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Not that hyped from the ttailer. Step down from the d23 one but whatever

Im leaning on the thanos should wear his helmet side now