The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like we are going to get FF representation or acknowledgement in the finale of these two movies some how.

I think marvel has had that piece of the puzzle in motion for awhile now.

I can see silver surfer, watching after it’s all said and done. And saying something along the lines of “it would have been better if you died at his hand, now you will be food for his”
:mjcry:

:banderas:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wakanda will be the only safe spot for the avengers... unless these cacs decided to let it fall and they all go to the avengers tower.

I think the soul stone is in wakanda. Initially they sent one of the black order to get it and got they ass kicked by BP.

So they went back to Thanos on some :francis: "we gonna need more people to take down Wakanda". :mjpls: "them nikkas ain't playing"

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Nah its still generic as fukk and almost tainted a good trailer
shyt slaps. And its getting Universal praise for this trailer for causing emotional responses, which is what makes it stick to people.

They’ve finally started to rework the theme so that it can be used in scenes with various tones, which is also how they get it to stick.

Goosebumps.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Nah its still generic as fukk and almost tainted a good trailer

That trailer was meh

here right heads juggle different be to need these of load a Get:camby:

Trailer me got hyper commercial than a Tina with commercial Dance Mania
tumblr_moz63k8Lrg1re82s3o1_400.gif

Daps
Breh, I would lose my shyt if Infinity War ends with Thanos getting all the stones, our heroes barely escaping to regroup and everything seems lost.

Then on the post credit scene we hear Tony "as you can see, we and the entire universe have a bit of problem here"....the shot shows Cap and T'Challa looking concerned and then Reed Richards on his full smug shyt appears and says "I got a plan:youngsabo:".

:whew:

As much as I always wanted some hint of mutants an The X-Men in the MCU, that ending isn't realistic nowadays.

It's more likely that our heroes, on the brink of destruction, when all hope seems lost......find out that some random bytch from Titan claims Thanos grabbed her ass 5 years ago at the end of the first Avengers trailer (hence the reason for that creepy smile).

Death alleges he's also been stalking her for years making inappropriate sexual comments towards her and Thanos is forced to resign the Infinity Gauntlet by the Living Tribunal.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
You dumb ass, they're not hiding out in Wakanda. They clearly go to Wakanda at some point in the film. Them hiding out in Wakanda the entire time would undercut the entire plot of the black Panther film.

Did you see the way Steve came out of the shadows while T'Challa was talking? I guess we'll see :smugdraper: