The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

:ohhh: @Mic-Nificent what is that on Cap's arms? Looks like Wakanda tech. The kind Shuri makes....more evidence this dude has been hanging out in Wakanda. How would Cap get his hands on that? Unless Shuri made all the other Avengers friendship bracelets too :pachaha: Seriously, it can go either way. You may be right, but I'm just saying don't rule out the possibility.

Jards

All Star
Daps
This shot is giving me so much life right now.

tumblr_p06p5sZZVl1u1vcmfo1_500.gif
Was gonna hold out until after work to watch it on the Apple TV but it over when I saw this as the thumbnail :mjgrin:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh: @Mic-Nificent what is that on Cap's arms? Looks like Wakanda tech. The kind Shuri makes....more evidence this dude has been hanging out in Wakanda. How would Cap get his hands on that? Unless Shuri made all the other Avengers friendship bracelets too :pachaha: Seriously, it can go either way. You may be right, but I'm just saying don't rule out the possibility.
My theory is cap goes in to get Bucky and gets caputured (this might happen in the bp movie) as well as gets his shield taken because it’s basically stolen vibrainium. He’ll probably get the upgrade to a full vibrainium shield also.