The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
These smilies with the Marvel hats broke off at inconceivable angles always have me :pachaha:
Bruh it's cuz they could never fit.

Cept this one
full
.It fits perfect lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U my guy but u be sounding ignorant have u seen the past films? cap gave up the shield in civil war, in this trailer bp says for someone to get cap a shield hence those dual bp styled one he has. Why wld he get captured when bp and them alredy let him n Bucky in wakanda at the end of civil war the wakandians know Bucky is there cuz he’s frozen, Steve most likely left with the other avengers that were on his team and they been doin covert shyt hence all their new looks. The harboring of Bucky will be brought up in bp by either m’baku or killmonger when stating their ideology against t’challa. Tony has caps shield and will give it to him when they see each other. Yes thanos will break the shield it has to happen.
Completely forgot about that at the end of civil war:pachaha:

It’s been awhile:manny:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
look at marvel showing DC how to make good movies and trailer. SORRY DC I AM NOW TEAM MARVEL
Welcome to the gang breh, you made the right choice to crossover. No more worrying about trash films or studio interferences or hack directors...here at marvel we take care of the fans and give them high quality piff. Our coli ambassador @wire28 will be in contact with you shortly to fill out the transfer paper work.
#MarvelGang

Conz

Superstar
Daps
"they showed toooooo muchhhh" and i'm hyped as fukk

remember the first Last Jedi trailer? They showed nothing, and it fukkin sucked. Since then I've been mildly excited for that movie at best. not showing shyt in a trailer gives the impression you got yourself a boring movie. shyt, i wasn't even blown away by the full Last Jedi trailer.