The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
... does Hulk wear that armor in this one? could that be?

aiw_09.jpg

aiw_48.jpg

it doesn't seem like Tony is there, but we know Hulk is. has he ever worn armor in the comics?

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I can't get over this shyt. Iron Man look like he got put to sleep for the rest of the collective franchise. Game over :dead:
Thanos really flashed the 2 stones at Tony just to fake him out and rock his shyt with his bare hand like "Nah breh you aint worth the energy p*ssy boy. You bout to suffer today :ufdup:"

bPFfgKB.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just watched the trailer a few minutes ago and I feel like a little kid again...:mjcry: marvel done crushed the buildings effortlessly. a 3 hour infinity war part 1 movie... :ohlawd:

I have no idea how DC cannot capitalize on their films and build hype the same way it makes like 0 sense...:mindblown: or maybe Marvel beat us to the punch building the connective tissue with each movie... Either way history is being made..:mjcry::PantherBless2:

#WakandaForever #MarvelGang :salute:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to keep it 100

Justice League had the dopest super hero action scenes to date.

I hope marvel can top that as they kind of weak when it comes to action scenes (outside of the last two cap movies).

The JL movie was just average at best, entertaining ( I liked it more than Avengers 2) but average at best.

May 4:blessed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the trailer a few minutes ago and I feel like a little kid again...:mjcry: marvel done crushed the buildings effortlessly. a 3 hour infinity war part 1 movie... :ohlawd:

I have no idea how DC cannot capitalize on their films and build hype the same way it makes like 0 sense...:mindblown: or maybe Marvel beat us to the punch building the connective tissue with each movie... Either way history is being made..:mjcry::PantherBless2:

#WakandaForever #MarvelGang :salute:
Is it going to be 3 hours?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Was a bit of a nothing trailer, will be there first weekend but that trailer was meh.. I don't know why but I thought the big fight with thanos and his minions would be in space

Ps does one have to watch Thor Ragorak for MCU continuity or is it like antman