The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Since they're doing some time travel shyt (there's behind the scenes pap shots of them reshooting scenes from Avengers in the same costumes and shyt), I have faith that they're gon bring him and everybody else that dies back for Avengers 4. Still tho :bryan:My boys a catdam toddler. He don't deserve to go out like this. Thanos out here on some child abuse. Wont someone think of the children???:damn:
:mjlol:
GrandioseIncomparableBilby.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Antman is in both infinity war movies..wasp is only part 2
I actually don't think Rudd was ever confirmed for Infinity War.

i imagine they're gonna be written out b/c they're "in the quantum realm" or something, but then i guess that means Wasp will be a full fledged hero at the start of their movie? i don't know, but i haven't heard anything about Antman in Avengers 3. they're both in 4 though for sure

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Somehow they made Ultron who seemed ultra menacing in the first trailer a jokey robot anti-ironman. I won't put anything past Marvel with how they deal with antagonists. Although, they've been building up the mad titan for over half a decade so I'm sure they won't do him like Ultron. Then there's the fact this is called a heist film where you know Thanos wins and somewhat leads into Avengers 4 - so it's safe to safe Thanos should be the best villain in the MCU.
Ultron was looking like the most menacing villain in the trailers but:scust: I just hope marvel don't do that dumb shyt again:gucci:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
So after Infinity War we get Antman and Wasp followed by Captain Marvel. Are both these movies gonna cover the fallout from Infinity War before jumping into Part 2?

They need to bring Coulson back at least :mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I actually don't think Rudd was ever confirmed for Infinity War.

i imagine they're gonna be written out b/c they're "in the quantum realm" or something, but then i guess that means Wasp will be a full fledged hero at the start of their movie? i don't know, but i haven't heard anything about Antman in Avengers 3. they're both in 4 though for sure
He's on imdb for infinity war

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Ultron was looking like the most menacing villain in the trailers but:scust: I just hope marvel don't do that dumb shyt again:gucci:
Thanos can be fun, he can have charisma like this line "Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe, but this....[laughs]....does put a smile on my face."

But I don't want him to have yuk yuks unless he's totally OP, overbearing and actually wins at the end.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
He's on imdb for infinity war
this is where i become one of those annoying internet guys who tells you, "ummm, hellllllo, anyone can edit imdb! they've been wrong before! i'm an a$$hole. Did you know wikipedia can be edited by anyone?!"

think about it though, why hold back on showing Antman in this trailer? they showed literally every hero confirmed. you can tell me he's tiny, but they'd still show a little clip of him shrinking or something. there's no reason to hold back an established character like that as a surprise