The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys don't think Doctor Strange will get chin checked too??? He's got the Time stone

All that means is that he can get his ass kicked for all of eternity. He just made a bargain with Dormamu, he never actually won that battle.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn man everyone in this shyt except rhodey. I know Don like :russ: they need another brotha in the film.

Damn this shyt gonna be flames.

R.I.P. DC they better be trotting darkseid out and not the injustice league.

Cap rocking the beard tony got the hulk buster suit and thanos ripping gems outta visions head :banderas:

i wonder which side is loki going to be on?

I wish thanos would've saved death from thor's movie they coulda teamed up

Daps
Since they're doing some time travel shyt (there's behind the scenes pap shots of them reshooting scenes from Avengers in the same costumes and shyt), I have faith that they're gon bring him and everybody else that dies back for Avengers 4. Still tho :bryan:My boys a catdam toddler. He don't deserve to go out like this. Thanos out here on some child abuse. Wont someone think of the children???:damn:

yep spiderman going to die and tony going to use the time gem against dr strange wished and break time trying to save him and this is why captain marvel is the movie between avengers 3 and 4

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why doesn't adam have the soul stone :gucci:

Anyway looks like thanos is going to be done correctly :blessed: I was so worried about that.

not sure how they hope to beat this dude at all. There best hope now is thor......strange.......scarlet witch

One of the dopest thing that could happen is if this disney/fox deal gets done on the low and at the end of this or the next movie they introduce the xmen/FF into the universe. Silver surfer floats over earth watching... mutants come out of hiding or awaken:banderas::banderas:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
damn man everyone in this shyt except rhodey. I know Don like :russ: they need another brotha in the film.

Damn this shyt gonna be flames.

R.I.P. DC they better be trotting darkseid out and not the injustice league.

Cap rocking the beard tony got the hulk buster suit and thanos ripping gems outta visions head :banderas:

i wonder which side is loki going to be on?

I wish thanos would've saved death from thor's movie they coulda teamed up

He is in it. He was in the trailer.