The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
damn man everyone in this shyt except rhodey. I know Don like :russ: they need another brotha in the film.

Damn this shyt gonna be flames.

R.I.P. DC they better be trotting darkseid out and not the injustice league.

Cap rocking the beard tony got the hulk buster suit and thanos ripping gems outta visions head :banderas:

i wonder which side is loki going to be on?

I wish thanos would've saved death from thor's movie they coulda teamed up
He's in the final scene in the War Machine armor (top left corner)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
"Get this man a shield!" :jawalrus:
tumblr_p06lp49Y1W1vfmsbyo1_500.gif

tumblr_p06lp49Y1W1vfmsbyo2_540.gif

:banderas:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Why doesn't adam have the soul stone :gucci:

Anyway looks like thanos is going to be done correctly :blessed: I was so worried about that.

not sure how they hope to beat this dude at all. There best hope now is thor......strange.......scarlet witch

One of the dopest thing that could happen is if this disney/fox deal gets done on the low and at the end of this or the next movie they introduce the xmen/FF into the universe. Silver surfer floats over earth watching... mutants come out of hiding or awaken:banderas::banderas:

Naaaa, it's best to leave the X-men universe separate from everything else. The X-men and the reason the stories exist breaks down once you introduce superheroes from other books. FF would definitely fit but IMO it would be a cop out to build up this team over 20 years and then some newcomers show up in the last movie to save the day.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trailer was cool, but a bit too spoilerish. Some of the part they shouldn't have shown, especially for a teaser.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Marvel please don't fukk this up:stopitslime:
Thanos has to be very aggressive and dominate:stopitslime:
Ohhh and iron man:umad::umad::umad: you good breh:umad:
Somehow they made Ultron who seemed ultra menacing in the first trailer a jokey robot anti-ironman. I won't put anything past Marvel with how they deal with antagonists. Although, they've been building up the mad titan for over half a decade so I'm sure they won't do him like Ultron. Then there's the fact this is called a heist film where you know Thanos wins and somewhat leads into Avengers 4 - so it's safe to safe Thanos should be the best villain in the MCU.