The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
8AdD3zb.gif

Thanos: :ehh:
Tony: :lupe:

Thanos: (drops stones into gauntlet) :ohlawd:

Tony::hubie:
Thanos::shaq:

Tony::deadmanny:

Iron Man got slumped :dead:

Thanos didn't even use the gauntlet hand :picard:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Didint see Thor or did I miss him ?

edit - my bad see it right at end, that part was at the start of the comic con trailer

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs there is a generation growing up that will see the Avengers as the preeminent superhero team in comic history, not the Justice League.

:blessed:

shyt is insane.....For most of my life the Avengers were the D Level superhero team.

Justice League, X-Men, and Teen Titans were the premier superhero teams. Hell, even the Fantastic Four were a bigger deal most of the time.

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
After just two ensemble movies and one solo :patrice:

I floated the idea earlier in the thread that
With 'Captain Marvel' introducing the Skrulls and being set in the 90's, I'm fully prepared for at least some of the team who we've been watching since Phase 1 being not who we think they are.
though :ehh:
Since they're doing some time travel shyt (there's behind the scenes pap shots of them reshooting scenes from Avengers in the same costumes and shyt), I have faith that they're gon bring him and everybody else that dies back for Avengers 4. Still tho :bryan:My boys a catdam toddler. He don't deserve to go out like this. Thanos out here on some child abuse. Wont someone think of the children???:damn: