The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets take a moment to acknowledge that an African Nation is going to save the collective asses of everyone on earth.

Thanos: "Give me the Infinity Stones" :birdman:

United States: "We don't want no problems" :sadbron:

United Kingdom: "Just take the Stones and leave us be" :to:

Wakanda: "Cross our borders and see what happens......." :demonic:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
DC is done at that point

I try really hard not to be negative about what they do (I don't always succeed:mjcry:), but at that point - yeah - the competition would be done.

X-Men movies made with the same care and thought for long term storytelling as they put into Avengers would be crazy. If it happens, I just hope they keep a side studio for the more mature films like 'Deadpool'.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
No, they've done a horrible job hyping him up. People shouldn't have to look him up on youtube to be hype, that should've been done in the movies

Anyway I'm more excited for black order, their powers are more interesting than "a glove that can go anything" lmao
i don't wanna agree b/c i'm still too hype... but i agree. This harkens back to the WOAT post credit stinger in Age of Ultron 3 years ago. "Whoa, he got the glove and said "I'll do it myself!'" They should have really laid more groundwork there. Not to mention they didn't even really show him after that much. That movie - as I've said 100 times - will be the MCU movie that ages to the worst. An almost pointless movie, that introduced 3 new Avengers that I have a hard time giving a fukk about.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Yoooo if Disney buys out Fox and gets this deal done.........and they get Doom...I will lose my shyt in front of everybody.
muvc60.jpg
X-MEN Producer Laura Shuler Donner Says She Would "Love" To Have Fox's Roster Join The MCU yeah we just might be getting closer to that reality

Daps
Lets take a moment to acknowledge that an African Nation is going to save the collective asses of everyone on earth.

Thanos: "Give me the Infinity Stones" :birdman:

United States: "We don't want no problems" :sadbron:

United Kingdom: "Just take the Stones and leave us be" :to:

Wakanda: "Cross our borders and see what happens......." :demonic:
Yessss sir