The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Marvel some a$$holes finna end of whatever hype jl managed to get, do y’all understand how big that trailer will be?

Na!!! DC had JL trailers playing from Dr. Strange to Thor 3:ufdup:

This that receipt :diamondsmug:

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i gotta wonder to myself...

how would this comic movie shyt play out had Justice League came before the Avengers?
:jbhmm:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i gotta wonder to myself...

how would this comic movie shyt play out had Justice League came before the Avengers?
:jbhmm:

They had their chance!!!

But they didn’t believe in DJ Colton, Arnie Hammer and Common:cottonmouthlaugh:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Let's slow down tho. This is just a tweet about what might happen. Let's pray and hope MarvelGang is not that ruthless.

giphy.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The Justice League: Mortal movie they were planning in the mid/late 00's that had Common as Green Lantern, Arnie Hammer as Superman, DJ Cotrona as Batman, and I think Jessica Biel as Wonder Woman with George Miller directing.

Basically what happened is there was some friction between them attempting to launch this while Nolan was still cooking his trilogy. All these people were cast and director hired before TDK even came out. Nolan and Bale were kinda side-eying them, wanting them to wait until they were done cooking before launching another Batman in movies.

But then TDK dropped, crushed the buildings, changed how superhero movies were viewed across the board, and they fell back and decided to focus on individual properties. Then the next year Marvel kicked off Ironman and started building the universe and DC went from ahead of the game to WAY behind.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The Justice League: Mortal movie they were planning in the mid/late 00's that had Common as Green Lantern, Arnie Hammer as Superman, DJ Cotrona as Batman, and I think Jessica Biel as Wonder Woman with George Miller directing.

Basically what happened is there was some friction between them attempting to launch this while Nolan was still cooking his trilogy. All these people were cast and director hired before TDK even came out. Nolan and Bale were kinda side-eying them, wanting them to wait until they were done cooking before launching another Batman in movies.

But then TDK dropped, crushed the buildings, changed how superhero movies were viewed across the board, and they fell back and decided to focus on individual properties. Then the next year Marvel kicked off Ironman and started building the universe and DC went from ahead of the game to WAY behind.

Oh yeah, forgot about that disaster.

They need to do a Flash movie with Flashpoint and reboot if JL underperforms.

I do think they rushed it as well, but I guess they didn't wanna be like Marvel in the way they did their build up. :yeshrug: