The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
-tjwi-rWhG_4W61f-hO1F-lisjOgqTpN5B4138u7yV8.jpg

AceAge

Pro
Daps
I hope the next avengers is good because age of ultron was not very good, it was corny to me. It just felt cheesy and like there was no struggle involved for any of the characters. Any dramatic moments were cheap because we knew nobody important would die. It was a bland cash grab action movie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I hope the next avengers is good because age of ultron was not very good, it was corny to me. It just felt cheesy and like there was no struggle involved for any of the characters. Any dramatic moments were cheap because we knew nobody important would die. It was a bland cash grab action movie.
Quicksilver died. And he has a storied history in the comics.
It did definitely grab that cash tho. :mjgrin:

AceAge

Pro
Daps
Quicksilver died. And he has a storied history in the comics.
It did definitely grab that cash tho. :mjgrin:
Nobody cared about him or his weirdo sister in that movie. We knew he was expendable fat that could get cut off the fat block. We never had an attachment to him in the movie. It made a bank load of money above everything mainly due to hype, not quality.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nobody cared about him or his weirdo sister in that movie. We knew he was expendable fat that could get cut off the fat block. We never had an attachment to him in the movie. It made a bank load of money above everything mainly due to hype, not quality.
The biggest cheer in my theater is when Scarlet Witch came out of that building and started wrecking shyt after Hawkeye's speech to her. :manny:
The movie got mostly positive reviews. You may not have liked it but it not being quality is just your individual opinion. :manny:

Code

Banned
Daps
I'm can't wait to see how OP Captain marvel is.
The fact that they're hyping her up as the strongest even after doctor strange came out means we're gonna see some mind blowing shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Respectfully Beloved, if I may ask....
Define struggle and then provide some examples?:ohhh:

Also, when you're building for this dramatic conclusion later in the form of A3 and 4, what purpose does killing off a major character serve?:dwillhuh:

Or would you be satisfied in say they killed everyone except Starks and then there is no Cap Civil War movie (barring they straight ignore continuity) and then maybe Dr Strange movie instead of being what it was, just becomes a movie were he brings all the characters back to life?:patrice:

Also, financially would it be smart and worth it to kill off people with pending franchises that havent concluded yet?:jbhmm:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm can't wait to see how OP Captain marvel is.
The fact that they're hyping her up as the strongest even after doctor strange came out means we're gonna see some mind blowing shyt

I would take a lot of that with a grain of salt until they actually start filming and edit.

For all we know in the script it may call for a part for her to physically go in to the sun and throw it at a ship to show off how "OP" she is:gladbron:, but after editing and cutting, they may just have her grab a meteor the size of a loveseat and throw it.:ld:

So much shyt changes and a lot of times the final product is different from the early drafts

Martha

Code

Banned
Daps
I would take a lot of that with a grain of salt until they actually start filming and edit.

For all we know in the script it may call for a part for her to physically go in to the sun and throw it at a ship to show off how "OP" she is:gladbron:, but after editing and cutting, they may just have her grab a meteor the size of a loveseat and throw it.:ld:

So much shyt changes and a lot of times the final product is different from the early drafts

Martha

You right, I'm just hype from Thor and really wanna see how much crazier shyt can get

That last scene with hela vs surtur was the kinda godly power I been waiting to see

No more nerfed characters from now on :blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You right, I'm just hype from Thor and really wanna see how much crazier shyt can get

That last scene with hela vs surtur was the kinda godly power I been waiting to see

No more nerfed characters from now on :blessed:

Yea... I think as long as they fight smaller waves of powerful threats, the guys that need it will get their proper shine and have gotten their proper shine.

I never really thought anyone was as "nerfed" as people love to say. But when youre a super being you cant put all your punch into it vs a human or you will kill them and its not your intention.

When you're fighting waves and waves and waves of aliens or robots, no one really is being nerfed that way either cuz in the grande scheme of things they taking these things out 2-4 at a time with like one punch. But for every 4 that goes down another 6-8 comes at them.

Martha