Status
Not open for further replies.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Am I the only one who didn’t think AoU was bad......

:yeshrug:

I enjoyed the hell out of the movie....
It was dope. The action was amazing and it setup ALOT of shyt for the entire upcoming MCU. The only big issue was that Ultron wasn't as destructive as the trailers made it seem

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Am I the only one who didn’t think AoU was bad......

:yeshrug:

I enjoyed the hell out of the movie....
Sssst, you're not supposed to have enjoyed AoU on this board because all people must be a monolith of the same opinion.:whoa:

But on the real, people ruined that movie for themselves just like they are trying to ruin this movie for themselves by over hyping it in advance. You'll enjoy a lot of things a lot better if you don't follow the hype in advance.

Daps
Reppin
Mt. Vernon
It was dope. The action was amazing and it setup ALOT of shyt for the entire upcoming MCU. The only big issue was that Ultron wasn't as destructive as the trailers made it seem
Or as most remembered him from the comics doin way more damage. But I agree movie ess good to me a few slow moments but it had soooo much other cool shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Mt. Vernon
Hyp
Sssst, you're not supposed to have enjoyed AoU on this board because all people must be a monolith of the same opinion.:whoa:

But on the real, people ruined that movie for themselves just like they are trying to ruin this movie for themselves by over hyping it in advance. You'll enjoy a lot of things a lot better if you don't follow the hype in advance.
HYPE + PERSONAL THEORIES= DISSPOINTMENT

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Yeah, there's always an enormous disconnect when discussing AoU, not just on this board. I enjoyed it thoroughly but the prevailing opinion goes the other direction, so I basically avoid discussing it because it's pointless. :NoSmokeP:

Status
Not open for further replies.