Status
Not open for further replies.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yes she will but you don’t necessarily have to watch CM unless you want to know about the character more like dr strange, don’t really need to watch his origin movie but you saw him in IW
But you SHOULD watch Doctor Strange just off him trolling the Dread Dormammu!
:marveljamal:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Yes she will but you don’t necessarily have to watch CM unless you want to know about the character more like dr strange, don’t really need to watch his origin movie but you saw him in IW
So you're saying you don't need to know why
Hulk crashed into Dr Stranges house...

Why he has that house...

Who Wong is..

Why Strange has the Time Stone...

Why he knows about the other infinity stones...

Why he was able to cast a spell on the stone so Ebony Maw couldn't get it which eventually led him and Tony to Titan...

Why he was able to see the future and outcomes...

Why he would know about the "Endgame"...

Why he somewhat has a connection to the Quantumverse...

Yea brehs just be completely clueless when it comes to major plot points

:yeshrug:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Why he has that house...

Who Wong is..

Why he was able to cast a spell on the stone so Ebony Maw couldn't get it which eventually led him and Tony to Titan...

I hate it when muthafukkas go to these movies and asking all these questions about the easter eggs...:mjlol:

I'm legit heated afterwards...:why: like how you just gonna jump in the middle of the story and don't know what the fukk is going on... Like people was really confused on who bucky was in Cap 2...:francis: im like did y'all even watch part 1???:hhh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I hate it when muthafukkas go to these movies and asking all these questions about the easter eggs...:mjlol:

I'm legit heated afterwards...:why: like how you just gonna jump in the middle of the story and don't know what the fukk is going on... Like people was really confused on who bucky was in Cap 2...:francis: im like did y'all even watch part 1???:hhh:
I work with someone like that :martin:. I tell them all the time when they watch something, be it a show or movie to watch in the proper order, and they instead watch random YouTube clips out of order and with no context and then ask me every imaginable question about it after. Years now this has been going on too :francis:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I work with someone like that :martin:. I tell them all the time when they watch something, be it a show or movie to watch in the proper order, and they instead watch random YouTube clips out of order and with no context and then ask me every imaginable question about it after. Years now this has been going on too :francis:

:birdman: I be wanting to wring some damned necks...:mjlol: How hard is it to watch a movie in the proper order...:deadrose:

We are damn near 20 movies deep I cannot answer any more dumb questions about the shyt!!!:damn: fukking filthy casuals...:hhh:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
This is how cinematic universes work tho, why is Cap Marvel suddenly the exception:dwillhuh:

And it's not a cash-grab if you can make the choice to spend money on it.

I would of course watch CM before seeing EG, but I don't want to necessarily have to go to the theaters to do so. I plan to see EG in theaters, so I guess I don't have much of a choice.

I don't mess with bootlegs unless they are legit Bluray rips.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I would respectfully disagree

And this ain’t even on no “bias, ride or die, super loyalist” stan shyt:hubie:

Those villains did what they needed to do and checked off a lot of boxes of what a villain needs to do.

Some even did a lot more damage, destruction, and carnage than most people favorite villain(s) in other places

Martha
people didnt even start complaining about villains until marvel came through in crushed the buildings. and people dont complain about them in other movies except for marvel (until lately) so we already know what time it is when people bring that up :RocketMarvel:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Why he has that house...

Who Wong is..

Yup be completely blind, I didn’t really start seeing mcu movies regularly til TWS. And you know they make recap videos

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Why he has that house...

Who Wong is..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I mean..... its a free world and I guess one can take that approach if they want. At the same time later on, I guess that mean anything they confused about or dont get, you'd kinda have to take at face value and roll with it and not question it.

I'm reminded of when I went to see BP and at the after credits when they revealed Bucky there. I heard this girl openly ask "who is that white guy and why is he special?" Me and my boys turned around and explain his relevance. Then she asked "why he only got one arm and what happened to his arm?" And me and my boy just got up and walked out the theater. I think I told this story in the BP thread.:russ:

Here's my thing now.... at this point barring these movies are bad on the level of F4 reboot, Jonah Hex, Catwoman or etc.

At this point why "wouldnt" any one see these movies? Like DC stans....er..... Clark Kents used to throw out "bu bu bu but if you dont see ______ movies you aint know true comic book fan."

If you've pretty much watched all the other ones and also checked out the ones that werent even popular until this decade, why stop there and miss this movie?

Again if the reviews come out and its completely TRASH then thats one thing. But if the movie is "decent/watchable" like a lot of the other shyt yall done watched or REALLY GOOD. Why skip CM?

Martha

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I mean..... its a free world and I guess one can take that approach if they want. At the same time later on, I guess that mean anything they confused about or dont get, you'd kinda have to take at face value and roll with it and not question it.

I'm reminded of when I went to see BP and at the after credits when they revealed Bucky there. I heard this girl openly ask "who is that white guy and why is he special?" Me and my boys turned around and explain his relevance. Then she asked "why he only got one arm and what happened to his arm?" And me and my boy just got up and walked out the theater. I think I told this story in the BP thread.:russ:

Here's my thing now.... at this point barring these movies are bad on the level of F4 reboot, Jonah Hex, Catwoman or etc.

At this point why "wouldnt" any one see these movies? Like DC stans....er..... Clark Kents used to throw out "bu bu bu but if you dont see ______ movies you aint know true comic book fan."

If you've pretty much watched all the other ones and also checked out the ones that werent even popular until this decade, why stop there and miss this movie?

Again if the reviews come out and its completely TRASH then thats one thing. But if the movie is "decent/watchable" like a lot of the other shyt yall done watched or REALLY GOOD. Why skip CM?

Martha
It was stuff I didn’t understand about the first avengers but i didn’t feel like I had to go watch every movie prior. The gist of CM is gonna be who she is what’s her skillset and whatever mid credit and post credit. Doesn’t really warrant a movie theater watch but I like both companies so I’ll check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.