Not open for further replies.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Good trailer...

I've been think for the last few months...what if no one comes back post snap...maybe this just opens up Marvel Cinematic Multiverse? So they come back with multiple characters...
Spiderman Far From Home is filming right now and Black Panther 2 is in preproduction. Disney ain't leaving that money on the table playboy.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
doctor-strange-endgame.gif

I’m ready

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You sound like a clown. Who is "we".. you ain't a Disney executive dummy. Most people here enjoy both companies at different times, most people here are Batman stans anyway, you are in here looking for attention like a hoe would do :mjlol:
Where did I say we? And are you a Batman stan? That would be rare because Batman is the only superhero whose enemies have more stans than he does.:russ::umad:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Spiderman Far From Home is filming right now and Black Panther 2 is in preproduction. Disney ain't leaving that money on the table playboy.

I didn't really explain myself. I mean they come back only because they exist in different universes. But in this universe they don't come back...

Eh...I don't know. I was drunk when I typed this.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
So Barton going to unleash his inner john wick until he finds thanos:lupe:

Banner gonna go world war hulk on everyone when hes finally released:ohlawd:

Thor gonna aim for the head this time :birdman:

Can I buy my ticket now :shaq2:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Blade actually started the revival of the superhero genre, if it wasn't for Blade there would be no X-Men movie.
Did they really do much to inform the audience that blade was a comic book character though? I legit didn’t know until I unlocked him as a playable character in marvel ultimate alliance, and that was in 2007 :pachaha:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Whos shoulder does nebula put her hand on in the trailer. Im thinking its her that saves Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.