Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I think Scott's the Main Source here. He was in the microverse Breaking Atoms and now has everyone Looking At The Front Door.

Hopefully we'll get to see a mutant cameo from a certain X-tra Large Professor.

:jawalrus:
You really want those wack x men movies to be part of the mcu?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
2 different purposes....

this was EXCELLENT for what it had to do..

show they aftermath, the hurt, the pain ... then the hope

Pretty much. You gotta show the people dealing with half the planet being wiped out. It’s not supposed to be action packed shyt. It’s comparinf kill bill vol 1 to kill bill vol 2. One is all about the action because it’s a vengeance movie. The other is about the character dealing with that vengeance and getting to the end of her journey and the impact

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Y’all wanna see action in the trailer? Nah I’m good with what I saw. Showed me just enough and didn’t spoil anything. Y’all know this movies gonna be fire, what y’all worried about a fukkin trailer for?

Also this. Why would you want to see anything more from this? Marvel should play this shyt like cloverfield. Go complete mystery box. Any actor who’s “dead” should be off the promo tour. Don’t want to see Pratt or Chadwick or Holland doing promo for it. Keep them in a bunker until the red carpet premiere.

If they’re really disciplined with their promo game and marketing they could pull off some shyt not pulled off since cloverfield

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I think I’m most proud that these last two films were dark. For a while marvel to a lot of DC fans was just light and even to light for some. It wasn’t enough serious moments until last May which changed all of that. It was refreshing to see the character ronni in the comic books that a pretty dark character so I already like the tone in this film. Notice no joke was cracked until the end with ant man and it wasn’t even a joke it was him being ....well ant man. I have a feeling thoe once he gets spun up on what has happened it want be to many more jokes.

I like the tralier cause of its tone you notice this doesn’t seem like all other avengers trailers. The last avengers trailers still had some comic relief in them. This trailer gives me the feeling of seeing the joker walk down the street with an AK Challenging Batman in the dark knight. What about the time Batman got his back broken by bane underground ....still don’t believe me what when iron man is fighting buckey and iron man that dark cave. It was no comic relief it was all business and those moments I named changed everything.

The Russo brothers pretty much said it’s all down hill from infinity war. No matter how it ends I wanna take some time out and take a look at the hill marvel has climbed once it’s all said and done....causes it’s an ending to everything but this feels different.
Thats how you play the game. Did you REALLY think the shyt was gonna be all fun and games with every movie?
:what:

Even Soldier Boy gotta have a serious track on an album.
:deadmanny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dt1NK3hUwAAA_0g.jpg

Dt1OAJ-U0AAU5SX.jpg

I love her. Always have. Want her. Always will

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I can’t wait to see thanos smack you again:umad:
Clown:umad:
Ayo @Ironman my #knickstape G, should I neg this nikka?:gucci:Cause I'm bout to neg this nikka:francis:

My OG Tony ain't going out in the vacuum of space. #Starkset, we outchea:mjlit:

I hope my Game of Thrones brehs don't take that literally:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.