Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
I think I’m most proud that these last two films were dark. For a while marvel to a lot of DC fans was just light and even to light for some. It wasn’t enough serious moments until last May which changed all of that. It was refreshing to see the character ronni in the comic books that a pretty dark character so I already like the tone in this film. Notice no joke was cracked until the end with ant man and it wasn’t even a joke it was him being ....well ant man. I have a feeling thoe once he gets spun up on what has happened it want be to many more jokes.

I like the tralier cause of its tone you notice this doesn’t seem like all other avengers trailers. The last avengers trailers still had some comic relief in them. This trailer gives me the feeling of seeing the joker walk down the street with an AK Challenging Batman in the dark knight. What about the time Batman got his back broken by bane underground ....still don’t believe me what when iron man is fighting buckey and iron man that dark cave. It was no comic relief it was all business and those moments I named changed everything.

The Russo brothers pretty much said it’s all down hill from infinity war. No matter how it ends I wanna take some time out and take a look at the hill marvel has climbed once it’s all said and done....causes it’s an ending to everything but this feels different.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nebula couldn't take this dude home, she ain't shyt

OR they ran outta fuel...:snoop: people forget space ships in this universe needs fuel...Remember when quill said it in Guardians 1.... :francis:

galacticmap.jpg

I don't know exactly where Thano's home planet is from they retconned it in the comics because it was a moon of saturn before but Titan has slight atmosphere.... :jbhmm: but I believe it was changed from the avengers movie...

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I think I’m most proud that these last two films were dark. For a while marvel to a lot of DC fans was just light and even to light for some. It wasn’t enough serious moments until last May which changed all of that. It was refreshing to see the character ronni in the comic books that a pretty dark character so I already like the tone in this film. Notice no joke was cracked until the end with ant man and it wasn’t even a joke it was him being ....well ant man. I have a feeling thoe once he gets spun up on what has happened it want be to many more jokes.

I like the tralier cause of its tone you notice this doesn’t seem like all other avengers trailers. The last avengers trailers still had some comic relief in them. This trailer gives me the feeling of seeing the joker walk down the street with an AK Challenging Batman in the dark knight. What about the time Batman got his back broken by bane underground ....still don’t believe me what when iron man is fighting buckey and iron man that dark cave. It was no comic relief it was all business and those moments I named changed everything.

The Russo brothers pretty much said it’s all down hill from infinity war. No matter how it ends I wanna take some time out and take a look at the hill marvel has climbed once it’s all said and done....causes it’s an ending to everything but this feels different.
This hopefully it stays like that for most of the film

Daps
Captain Marvel will be the one to save Tony more than likely

i like that tony didn't just magically return to earth with no explanation ... the fact that titan is lightyears/another galaxy away makes it cool that homie has to figure out how to get back while coping with what he just witnessed

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i like that tony didn't just magically return to earth with no explanation ... the fact that titan is lightyears/another galaxy away makes it cool that homie has to figure out how to get back while coping with what he just witnessed
A lot to think over :mjcry:

Friends dead...half the universe gone actually...harsh realities :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.