I didn't like the trailer at first.

Upon second viewing :wow:

I might finally be able to like Hawkeye

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ayo @Ironman my #knickstape G, should I neg this nikka?:gucci:Cause I'm bout to neg this nikka:francis:

My OG Tony ain't going out in the vacuum of space. #Starkset, we outchea:mjlit:

I hope my Game of Thrones brehs don't take that literally:mjcry:
go ahead and bring that bytch @Ironman :umad::umad: he knows his time is up:umad:
and you should change that starkset to iworkforthefedsset:umad::camby:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Also this. Why would you want to see anything more from this? Marvel should play this shyt like cloverfield. Go complete mystery box. Any actor who’s “dead” should be off the promo tour. Don’t want to see Pratt or Chadwick or Holland doing promo for it. Keep them in a bunker until the red carpet premiere.

If they’re really disciplined with their promo game and marketing they could pull off some shyt not pulled off since cloverfield
All of this.

My only thought would be they may be concerned that they won't make as much money if they don't have Black Panther or most of the Guardians at least on promo tours? I don't know. I'm sure they know what they're doing. But I agree with you. I think they should show as little as possible between now and the release.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
DC was feeling good until about 2hrs ago:russ:

but here you are with their dikk all in your mouth... guess YOU can't keep thinking about DC..

Biggest opening in China, killing it and rising... gonna do over 100mil OW domestic..

WW its gonna be a hit.. but keep thinking this is gonna mess that up..

worry about that dry plain hoe brie stinking up the air of all the upcoming releases tho p*ssy...

see you opening week fakkit :umad:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Ugh, every time they put RDJ on the screen, I cringe, they seriously need to stop making them his movies. I no longer care about Iron Man, shyt got tired after IM 3, that and Steve not having a beard were my only problems.
:gucci:
This whole MCU thing was built on RDJ's shoulders. NEGGED
FKwNQsr.gif

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
:gucci:
This whole MCU thing was built on RDJ's shoulders. NEGGED
FKwNQsr.gif

Actually it was built off Spiderman 1,2 and 3, if we're going to be accurate. RDJ was the more likeable person over Toby, that much is undeniable, but the movies were garbo, and him doing his comedy bit for 2 or so hours is not appealing to me. There's nothing about him that's endearing to me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
All of this.

My only thought would be they may be concerned that they won't make as much money if they don't have Black Panther or most of the Guardians at least on promo tours? I don't know. I'm sure they know what they're doing. But I agree with you. I think they should show as little as possible between now and the release.

The money will be there. Which is why Disney has to show some cojones

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Just saw ant man and the wasp and the end credit scene reveals the last part in the trailer. Nobody here watched ant man and the wasp?

Status
Not open for further replies.